ABC Exec That Booted Roseanne Gets The Boot

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Karma comes back to hit another racist liberal:

Roseanne-Channing-Dungey-300x160.jpg

"Some may call it karma or even long-overdue justice. Regardless, the news may surprise and please fans and defenders of Roseanne Barr.

Channing Dungey, who was the first African-American woman to head the entertainment division of a major broadcast network, is now the former president of ABC Entertainment following the announcement of her resignation last week.

It was Dungey who decided to cancel “Roseanne” following the star’s controversial tweet in May about former Obama administration staffer Valerie Jarrett, who is also African American, that was labeled as racist.

Dungey, named president in 2016, defended her decision to cancel the popular show by saying, “Roseanne’s Twitter statement is abhorrent, repugnant and inconsistent with our values, and we have decided to cancel her show.”"

ABC President Who Booted Roseanne Is Now out of a Job as 'the Conners' Reaches Point of No Return

Not new news, someone posted this a week ago.

She didn't get the boot. She was asked to stay and didn't.

She had nothing to do with booting Rosanne... the only person who got Rosanne fired was Rosanne.

Roseanne looks like a monkey.

I can say that about her and not be a racist because she is white. However, if I am mistaken, and she turns out to be a black, then I am racist. It doesn't matter that she doesn't look black.

She had nothing to do with booting Rosanne... the only person who got Rosanne fired was Rosanne.
ABC shakeup: Channing Dungey resigns; Karey Burke becomes entertainment president

It was a shakeup.

Yes it was. She was offered a different position and didnt' take it.

The real motivator here is not the very sensible decision to can Rosanne's fat ass, but because with the merger with Fox, the whole Org chart changed.

Valerie Jarrett does look like a character from the most recent Planet of the Apes movie. It's the truth. Firing Roseanne was just a bad business decision by this hack.

And you know this how? Nothing I’ve read states that. Link.
And no matter how you spin it, she was failing, and told to resign to save face.

ABC shakeup: Channing Dungey resigns; Karey Burke becomes entertainment president

It was a shakeup.

Yes it was. She was offered a different position and didnt' take it.

The real motivator here is not the very sensible decision to can Rosanne's fat ass, but because with the merger with Fox, the whole Org chart changed.

And you know this how? Nothing I’ve read states that. Link.
And no matter how you spin it, she was failing, and told to resign to save face.

Maybe you should read more than one article.

Why Channing Dungey’s Exit From ABC Is a Sign of the Times

Dungey likely could have done more to nurture her network’s relationships with Rhimes and especially with Barris, who has spoken of feeling bruised over ABC’s risk-averse handling of a “Black-ish” episode addressing football players kneeling during the national anthem to protest police brutality. But there was no realistic way ABC could compete with the compensation offered the two creatives by Netflix. And in a climate short on reliable ratings draws, Dungey’s two series revivals brought little but grief. ABC shelled out massively for an only decently performing “Idol”

Forum List

Back