Roseanne Barr claims she thought Valerie Jarrett was white

We love freedom of speech until it pisses us off. Well, liberals say they do. Then liberals call it divisive and hateful. What was Rosanne's point? I don't think it merited being banned or blacklisted, no this was just plain over reach by the liberal media.
Well, ABC, a private company, has the RIGHT to fire her, but they are wrong to do so.

I think she could get away with a lot more than this, if she weren't such a vocal supporter of Trump.

Actually, the decision to fire her came from higher up than ABC. It was ABC's parent company, Disney, that decided to can her.

We love freedom of speech until it pisses us off. Well, liberals say they do. Then liberals call it divisive and hateful. What was Rosanne's point? I don't think it merited being banned or blacklisted, no this was just plain over reach by the liberal media.
Well, ABC, a private company, has the RIGHT to fire her, but they are wrong to do so.

I think she could get away with a lot more than this, if she weren't such a vocal supporter of Trump.

Actually, the decision to fire her came from higher up than ABC. It was ABC's parent company, Disney, that decided to can her.
Who cares. The POINT IS, I agree with you that companies have the right to do retarded shit.

Geez, you guys like to bitch.

Who cares. The POINT IS, I agree with you that companies have the right to do retarded shit.

Geez, you guys like to bitch.

The point is, that if it had been left up to ABC, they more than likely would have just given her a warning and a slap on the wrist. But, because Disney has a certain image that they like to project had to fire her, because what she said goes against everything that Disney stands for.

because what she said goes against everything that Disney stands for
What does Disney stand for these days?

They are supposed to have a wholesome, family friendly attitude. Everything that Roseanne isn't.
Odd then that her mega hit show, spanning decades and a generation, was about FAMILY!!!
Liberals always seek to put emotion ahead of facts, emotion over intellect, and are ultimate fly shir in a cattle pasture wailers

Chris Rock could call 20,000 people “ni**ers” with no problem
I’ve been telling you, we have to quit giving legitimacy to these emotional farces

If you showed a picture of Valerie Jarrett to 100 people probably 90 would say that she is white.
Barr has a good point.

Valeriejjjjjarrett.jpg

because what she said goes against everything that Disney stands for
What does Disney stand for these days?
Jolly good question. I would say, profit, that and pandering to groups that are outspoken and easily provoked to outrage (and the resulting boycotts). Because, freedom of speech is great and all, but Money makes the world go 'round.

Jolly good question. I would say, profit, that and pandering to groups that are outspoken and easily provoked to outrage (and the resulting boycotts). Because, freedom of speech is great and all, but Money makes the world go 'round.
Throw a tard a bone (even though I actually agree with that particular point), and they find something to argue about).

Yeah, Disney lost their soul when Walt died.

Odd then that her mega hit show, spanning decades and a generation, was about FAMILY!!!
Liberals always seek to put emotion ahead of facts, emotion over intellect, and are ultimate fly shir in a cattle pasture wailers

Chris Rock could call 20,000 people “ni**ers” with no problem
I’ve been telling you, we have to quit giving legitimacy to these emotional farces
Chris Rock would survive on ABC, though he probably wouldn't on this messageboard -- well, not if he were white anyway.

Nobody cares about this irrelevant crap.

Valerie Jarret is not in government, and Roseanne Barr is not on TV.

What either of them thinks, does, or says is of no importance to anyone outside of their immediate circles.

Forum List

Back