Roseanne: ABC Regrets ‘Knee-Jerk’ Firing Of Controversial Star & Fears Show Will Tank Without Her

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
This just goes to show that Political Correctness is the sure sign of a dumbass. I doubt any Republicans will tune in to watch "The Conners."

‘The Conners’ minus fired Roseanne Barr is one risky prospect. We’ve got details on how ABC execs are afraid the show will fail without its longtime lead character.

Thanks to what Roseanne Barr calls a “misunderstood tweet” in May, she quickly was fired by ABC and the wildly successful revival of her 1990s sitcom was cancelled. The network thought her tweet about Barack Obama aide Valerie Jarrettwas racist and within hours Roseanne was out of a job. Now the show is going on without her and the rest of the cast is coming back for The Conners. ABC execs are fearful it will be a flop without the program’s star and formerly title character. Sources tell DailyMailTV that it would have been far more prudent to give her a suspension rather than immediately terminate her. As a result, “The whisper across ABC is that they will not even be a quarter of what Roseanne achieved last season,” an insider tells DMTV.

This just goes to show that Political Correctness is the sure sign of a dumbass. I doubt any Republicans will tune in to watch "The Conners."

‘The Conners’ minus fired Roseanne Barr is one risky prospect. We’ve got details on how ABC execs are afraid the show will fail without its longtime lead character.

Thanks to what Roseanne Barr calls a “misunderstood tweet” in May, she quickly was fired by ABC and the wildly successful revival of her 1990s sitcom was cancelled. The network thought her tweet about Barack Obama aide Valerie Jarrettwas racist and within hours Roseanne was out of a job. Now the show is going on without her and the rest of the cast is coming back for The Conners. ABC execs are fearful it will be a flop without the program’s star and formerly title character. Sources tell DailyMailTV that it would have been far more prudent to give her a suspension rather than immediately terminate her. As a result, “The whisper across ABC is that they will not even be a quarter of what Roseanne achieved last season,” an insider tells DMTV.
And then there is Don Lemmon of CNN who is as much of a racist as what the MSM ever figured a Rosanne to be, but he still has a job regardless of his blatant racism espoused against white people.

Just like with CNN or with any network channel, where everyone is given the opportunity to just change the channel if they want to, the same should have been afforded to the Rosanne show. Otherwise the network should have let the people decide instead of deciding for them.

If I thought Rosanne was racist, then I simply would not have watched the show, and I would turn my TV to one of the other hundreds of channels that I have to watch, just like I did with CNN or others I don't like.

Using entertainment platforms for political ends is a form of control when the freedom option ends, and then certain things are pushed down our throats.

And then there is Don Lemmon of CNN who is as much of a racist as what the MSM ever figured a Rosanne to be, but he still has a job regardless of his blatant racism espoused against white people.

Just like with CNN or with any network channel, where everyone is given the opportunity to just change the channel if they want to, the same should have been afforded to the Rosanne show. Otherwise the network should have let the people decide instead of deciding for them.

If I thought Rosanne was racist, then I simply would not have watched the show, and I would turn my TV to one of the other hundreds of channels that I have to watch, just like I did with CNN or others I don't like.

Using entertainment platforms for political ends is a form of control when the freedom option ends, and then certain things are pushed down our throats.
It's blatant censorship. Hollywood has decided which ideas can be discussed and which can't. It's as simple as that.

I'm pretty sure Goodman isn't going to be able to carry it.

No one on that show has 1/10th the charisma of Roseanne.

The hollywood morons live in their safe spaces. Better known as like minded people. The left (and you can see it in the media with how loud and proud they all are) truly believe they are how "normal people" think. That is because that is all they pay attention to.

They really believe the Trump voter are heyseed country bumpkins who believe the earth is flat. The liberal voter cling to their textbook democrat language. Race card, along every other way to divide us. By race, by sexes, by classes, and on and on and on.

When you are arguing with such "people" it is often totally pointless and fruitless. That is what we are seeing with their hypocrisy with Roseanne. I can tell you that show appealed to working class, blue collar America. Not the pinky raised chardonnay sipping left wing elitist scumbag.

So, when they don't defend Roseanne FREEDOM OF SPEECH in the same way the defend Kaepernick's "freedom of speech" they see the agenda of the left.

We won't be tuning in.

Except when you use your own form of political correctness, then it's okay, like with flags and national anthems and shit. You can't go against THAT political correctness, can you?

Except when you use your own form of political correctness, then it's okay, like with flags and national anthems and shit. You can't go against THAT political correctness, can you?
So you object to the flag and the National Anthem?

Screen%2BShot%2B2018-06-03%2Bat%2B12.46.08%2BPM.png

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

And neither is the dull banal token lesbian or any of the other character actors. Kill it, it's going nowhere.

But then again, they have nothing better to replace it with, going by their other new shows, so they're probably stuck with it. The people who run around screaming 'racist' don't even watch network TV, they watch PBS propaganda or get stoned all day. Good luck pandering to those idiots in your programming, you dope-addled morons. The formula of putting on yet more Hen Parties with obligatory faggots and morbidly obese, loud, and stupid black women is already over-done, and so is PC comedy.

You are admirable. Reasoning with a Judge Judy dumb fuck.

You are admirable. Reasoning with a Judge Judy dumb fuck.

Your demographic thinks Judge Judy is on the Supreme Court. And there is nothing wrong with flags and national anthems, except to scum who need to be deported.

That's scary.

Didn't like her as a stand up, didn't watch the first series, no intention of watching the remake.

But I dont' think the show is going to make it without her.

Are we really going to claim that Valerie Jarrett does not resemble a character from the Planet of the Apes?

Lol...

Ok, go ahead and deny it. We know though. We know.

As was before in the format or script, they were working off of her primary role by just adding to it with their own talents, but she was the show on that show.

She should have been allowed to give an apology under threat of sanctions yes, but it had to be sincerely done by her, and then the network could have taken the opportunity to write in a show where the Conners (Rosanne mainly), could have really made up for the debacle she created.

They could have added an African or an African American child in which the Conners would have adopted, and him and her would have been trying to figure each other out with hilarious consequences. Would have been a win, win for everybody involved.

It's blatant censorship. Hollywood has decided which ideas can be discussed and which can't. It's as simple as that.
Why it hasn't been taken seriously yet is anyone's guess.

Are we really going to claim that Valerie Jarrett does not resemble a character from the Planet of the Apes?

Lol...

Ok, go ahead and deny it. We know though. We know.

Well for decades characters on the big screen have always been associated with all sorts of images that were found in the likenesses of their looks or characature's of choice. It was always done in comedy.

If wasn't being done in a political sense, then it would have been passed off as comedy, otherwise if Hollyweird had anything to do with it, and just remember (Hollyweird created planet of the apes), in which everyone is so offended of now ??...Why aren't the leftist working to get the series banned if it is so racially implicated, and can be used in a way that offends people in such a way ???

Anything political in nature in this country right now is pure poison for anyone who touches it. Taylor Swift as seen with Kanye West will find that out the hard way, now that she has thrown her hat into the political arena.

Forum List

Back