Wacky Bill Maher & the failing New York Times tell Americans not to talk to folks they disagree with

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
NYT: "How to Talk to People, According to Terry Gross" Her No. 1 Tip? Never, EVER talk to people you disagree with.

They are afraid the weak-minded Democrats may be turned by logic and common sense. Typical cult methodology.

Or...
Everything in life isn't about your personal belief system and doesn't need to be shared with the world.

It is rather easy to get along with people of opposing views. Not everyone is a zealot and feels the need to "correct" the views of others.

That's not what he said!

He suggested not discussing politics with friends and family. Not a bad idea, actually.

Bill is a humorist/comedian who talks about wacky people from all political and social communities. Does not make him wacky. His advice on this subject was good advice.

Bill is a humorist/comedian who talks about wacky people from all political and social communities. Does not make him wacky. His advice on this subject was good advice.

The guy is a first rate jerk. A real obnoxious asshole. I am surprised anybody ever watches the sonofabitch, no less takes his advice on anything.

The guy is a first rate jerk. A real obnoxious asshole. I am surprised anybody ever watches the sonofabitch, no less takes his advice on anything.
He has a huge fan base, his comments and views are covered by a wide spectrum of media and ger attention regularly. You viewpoint seems to be in the minority.

He has a huge fan base, his comments and views are covered by a wide spectrum of media and ger attention regularly. You viewpoint seems to be in the minority.

There is a fan base for his hate show, I'll grant you that. Just like there is a fan base for that piece shit show "The View" and other trash. There are some people that even watches idiots like Rachael Maddow. Jerry Springer had a great fan base but I was not part of it.

You don't actually believe that shit Trump says do you?
upload_2018-11-17_9-44-44.png

Forum List

Back