Romney thinks someone cares what he thinks...the two time loser speaks

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Mitt Romney tears into GOP for not criticizing Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com
Mitt Romney on Saturday torched Donald Trump and the Republicans who failed to stop his climb to the party's presidential nomination, saying the current fortunes of the GOP are "breaking my heart."
Romney's condemnation, made here at the Stein Eriksen Lodge before hundreds of his donors and business partners, highlighted the ill will between the last two GOP nominees for president.

In other words he is scared shit that Trump will win.............

Why do failed politicians try so hard to be relevant? I have heard more complaints about Trump from him in the last month or two than I heard from him about Obama in the last 4 years.

• Banned
Why do failed politicians try so hard to be relevant? I have heard more complaints about Trump from him in the last month or two than I heard from him about Obama in the last 4 years.
That is because Romney is not scared of Obama, Trump is the only outsider in the race, and as such he could make a real difference.

Mitt Romney on Saturday torched Donald Trump and the Republicans who failed to stop his climb to the party's presidential nomination, saying the current fortunes of the GOP are "breaking my heart."
Romney's condemnation, made here at the Stein Eriksen Lodge before hundreds of his donors and business partners, highlighted the ill will between the last two GOP nominees for president.

Mitt Romney is just one out of many Republicans that won't get in line, nor shut up.
There's a whole bunch of Republicans that don't want anything to do with Trump and won't shut up.
BREAKING. Hugh Hewitt Calls For Convention To Reject Trump (FULL AUDIO) | RedState
Lindsey Graham: Republican Officials Should Un-Endorse Donald Trump | RedState
George W. and George H.W. Bush to skip GOP convention
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com
David Koch Won’t Fund Trump Coronation in Cleveland
Mac Stipanovich: An open letter to my fellow Republicans
McConnell Tells GOP Senators: We’ll Drop Trump ‘Like A Hot Rock’
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump
Michael Reagan explains why his father wouldn't have voted for Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg

• Banned

Mitt Romney is just one out of many Republicans that won't get in line, nor shut up.
There's a whole bunch of Republicans that don't want anything to do with Trump and won't shut up.
BREAKING. Hugh Hewitt Calls For Convention To Reject Trump (FULL AUDIO) | RedState
Lindsey Graham: Republican Officials Should Un-Endorse Donald Trump | RedState
George W. and George H.W. Bush to skip GOP convention
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com
David Koch Won’t Fund Trump Coronation in Cleveland
Mac Stipanovich: An open letter to my fellow Republicans
McConnell Tells GOP Senators: We’ll Drop Trump ‘Like A Hot Rock’
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump
Michael Reagan explains why his father wouldn't have voted for Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg

Romney wants Clinton to win, because she is no threat to him. Trump will crush commies like Romney who the American people REJECTED twice. So who cares what mitty boy babbles...............

Forum List

Back