Late Night with Barack

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Barry needs to try to stay relevant, he's absolutely desperate not to stay home with Michael/Michelle. He's not fading into the sunset but will embarrass himself by inserting himself into whatever the current topic is. It will be sad and pathetic but not surprising.

Not content to appear as a regular guest on Meet the Press, he will get his own talk show spot.

His first guests will be Stats and Starkey who he'll hail as "brilliant " and "groundbreaking ". Under Stats direction, Starkey was able to successfully convince countless people that he was a "Republican "

I don't believe this ever happened. I require links, references, and Wikipedia articles.

Barry needs to try to stay relevant, he's absolutely desperate not to stay home with Michael/Michelle. He's not fading into the sunset but will embarrass himself by inserting himself into whatever the current topic is. It will be sad and pathetic but not surprising.

Not content to appear as a regular guest on Meet the Press, he will get his own talk show spot.

His first guests will be Stats and Starkey who he'll hail as "brilliant " and "groundbreaking ". Under Stats direction, Starkey was able to successfully convince countless people that he was a "Republican "

Where and who are these “countless people” who ever believed that JackassStarkey was ever a Republican?

Where and who are these “countless people” who ever believed that JackassStarkey was ever a Republican?
Most lefties on this site loved to pretend he was a Republican. I don't know of a single poster from the right who believes it.

Most lefties on this site loved to pretend he was a Republican. I don't know of a single poster from the right who believes it.
Sure you do. :)

Sure you do. :)
Lol NOT. I do believe you can be reasonable at times but I've never believed you to be a conservative. In that sense you've got one leg up on Matthew. He's so schizophrenic that I don't think even he knows what he is!

Lol NOT. I do believe you can be reasonable at times but I've never believed you to be a conservative. In that sense you've got one leg up on Matthew. He's so schizophrenic that I don't think even he knows what he is!
One can easily be Republican without being a crazy right conservative.

Yeah, in order to remain relevant Barry just stole $500 million from tax payers under false pretenses (said it was for Zika) and gave it to the UN for their global warming initiative.

One can easily be Republican without being a crazy right conservative.
Who said anything about crazy right?

Barry is still an 'amateur' compared to Hillary, though....she made $6 BILLION disappear when head of the State Department...

Forum List

Back