Romney steps up fundraising as he weighs reelection

No they don't....He can't even go to the grocery stores in Park City, which is loaded down with moonbats.

---The poll found 51% of Utah voters say Romney best represents their political and policy preferences, while 37% chose Trump.---

I live in Utah and would NEVER vote for that RINO turncoat. That's a guarantee. Most of my associates here in southern Utah are conservatives and none of us like that liberal bastard.
Anyone to the left of Attila the Hun is a Liberal to you.

Name an issue that Romney is Liberal on.

Name an issue that Romney is not Conservative on.

Anyone to the left of Attila the Hun is a Liberal to you.
Anyone to the right of Mao is not communist enough for you.

There's nothing wrong with liberals, much.

There's a fuckton wrong with you, though.

There ain't enough money in the world to save Romney. He and Liz Cheney can enjoy being contributers to MSNBC together.

i wouldn't go that far. Romney is still loved by his fellow Mormon Cultists..

Integrity is not something he’s going to come through on, and President Trump wouldn’t let him kiss his ass, much less kiss his ring, but you would have to understand the street first

I understand it perfectly well. In 2012, Trump began his birther and anti-immigrant shit, and instead of denouncing him, Romney kissed his ring. Back in 2012, Trump was just a reality TV clown no one took seriously.

That was before you clowns all sold your souls rather than just admit you made a mistake.

I wouldn't go that far.
I think he's toast in the primary if President Trump endorses one of his challengers.

Primaries will bring out EVERY Trump supporter.

And every Trump supporter hates Romney.

IMO, that pressure will be too much for the Romney campaign to overcome.

I think he's toast in the primary if President Trump endorses one of his challengers.

Primaries will bring out EVERY Trump supporter.

And every Trump supporter hates Romney.

IMO, that pressure will be too much for the Romney campaign to overcome.
Again, you underestimate the power of the Mormon Cult.
Romney is Mormon Royalty... the cult won't turn on him.

Sorry bout that,

1. That will elect a *L*,...no one respect him in DC.
2. I expect those mormons won't vote for him, he is damaged goods.
3. A better candidate will show up, perhaps the *DEVIL*.
4. Then they will vote for him.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. That will elect a *L*,...no one respect him in DC.
2. I expect those mormons won't vote for him, he is damaged goods.
3. A better candidate will show up, perhaps the *DEVIL*.
4. Then they will vote for him.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Mormons are a cult, for sure. But they're patriotic as hell. They created an American Jesus, for pete's sake.

I understand it perfectly well. In 2012, Trump began his birther and anti-immigrant shit, and instead of denouncing him, Romney kissed his ring. Back in 2012, Trump was just a reality TV clown no one took seriously.

That was before you clowns all sold your souls rather than just admit you made a mistake.
The birth certificate of Obama is still debatable and illegal immigration is still a major issue. When you wake up from your fairytale and pull your head out of the sand, it will be too late…

Actually, they are the most two-faced, back stabbing mother ####ers I met in my life.

I don't know any personally. So I'd say that's a stretch.

But they'd be doing Utah a favor if they ditched Romney and supported an actual (fiscal) conservative to take his place. Someone like Mike Lee.

Take this MAGA!

He's baaaack...

Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah., has not yet said if he is running for reelection — but his latest fundraising report shows that he could be preparing for a competitive 2024 campaign.

Romney increased his fundraising roughly tenfold from April through June, bringing in nearly $1.1 million, according to a new fundraising report filed Saturday. During the first three months of the year, Romney raised just $110,000.

The Utah senator could face a primary challenge if he decides to run. State House Speaker Brad Wilson launched an exploratory committee for the Senate in mid-April. His committee reported raising $2.2 million in the second fundraising quarter, including a $1.2 million loan from Wilson himself.

Wilson did have more money in his campaign account at the end of the quarter, with $2.1 million on hand to Romney's nearly $1.6 million.

Romney, also his party’s presidential nominee in 2012, has angered some on the right as a staunch Donald Trump critic, even voting to convict Trump during both of his impeachment trials.

Romney’s campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment, but campaign finance filings also show that Romney has signed onto more joint fundraising committees so he can team up with other GOP senators up for re-election next year.

Romney easily won his first term in the Senate in 2018 by 32 points in Utah, a traditionally Republican state. Former President Donald Trump won the state by nearly 21 points in 2020.
Hope he loses. I don't even care if a democrook takes the seat. Romney is as much of a scumbag as any of the political whores the democrook criminal syndicate would pimp out to nefarious elite donors.

Forum List

Back