Romney steps up fundraising as he weighs reelection

The birth certificate of Obama is still debatable

There was no debate about the birth certificate at all. Obama was born in Hawaii and it was announced in local papers at the time. But even if he wasn't, he was still eligible to run for president because his mother was an American Citizen.

and illegal immigration is still a major issue.

Not really. The ugly reality is we all benefit from undocumented labor. If your side was serious about ending it, go after the people who hire them.

When you wake up from your fairytale and pull your head out of the sand, it will be too late…
Uh, my life was fine before Trump came along and fucked up everything. I finally have it back in the shape I want it to be.

---The poll found 51% of Utah voters say Romney best represents their political and policy preferences, while 37% chose Trump.---

That 37% of republicans, however, represents one hell of a chance for the democrats to gain power.

And Trumpsters will pretend it is not their fault. Trumpsters are never support personal responsibility.

There was no debate about the birth certificate at all. Obama was born in Hawaii and it was announced in local papers at the time. But even if he wasn't, he was still eligible to run for president because his mother was an American Citizen.
Keep telling yourself that, he’s not a Naturalized Citizen just based on his mother citizenship, do the research…
Not really. The ugly reality is we all benefit from undocumented labor. If your side was serious about ending it, go after the people who hire them.
I have been married to a beautiful Latina for 33 years, I can assure you the majority of her family agrees the border is out of control. The Cartels control the border and Americans should be ashamed, but you want cheap labor, that’s more important to you…
Uh, my life was fine before Trump came along and fucked up everything. I finally have it back in the shape I want it to be.
So what is it he fucked up?

Keep telling yourself that, he’s not a Naturalized Citizen just based on his mother citizenship, do the research…

United States citizenship can be acquired by birthright in two situations: by virtue of the person's birth within United States territory or because one or both of their parents is (or was) a US citizen. Birthright citizenship contrasts with citizenship acquired in other ways, for example by naturalization.[1]

Children born overseas to married parents[edit]​

The following conditions affect children born outside the U.S. and its outlying possessions to married parents (special conditions affect children born out of wedlock: see below):[23]

• If both parents are U.S. citizens, the child is a citizen if either of the parents has had residency in the U.S. prior to the child's birth
  • If one parent is a U.S. citizen and the other parent is a U.S. national, the child is a citizen, if the U.S. citizen parent has lived in the U.S. for a continuous period of at least one year prior to the child's birth
  • If one parent is a U.S. citizen and the other parent is not a U.S. citizen or national, the child is a citizen if the U.S. citizen parent has been "physically present" in the U.S. (including, in some circumstances, time spent overseas when a parent who is a U.S. government employee is posted overseas) before the child's birth for a total period of at least five years, and at least two of those five years were after the U.S. citizen parent's fourteenth birthday.[24]

Now, there is no record that Mary Durham left the United States prior to 1962, ever. There is a record of Obama's birth in Hawaii, and a news paper announcement.

I have been married to a beautiful Latina for 33 years, I can assure you the majority of her family agrees the border is out of control. The Cartels control the border and Americans should be ashamed, but you want cheap labor, that’s more important to you…

Yup, I don't live on the border, not my problem. The cartels control the border because Americans want them some DRUGS, baby.

So what is it he fucked up?
Covid Response. The Recession. The riots.

Forum List

Back