What Happened To Senator Romney Over The Vote Is Wrong!

JimofPennsylvan

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2007
The impeachment process for President Donald Trump in at least one major respect has shown that America's political class and it's media really holds worse character from prior generations of America! I am referring to how we treat members of a Congressional Chamber that don't vote with their caucus. It is terrible the Republican labeling of Senator Mitt Romney as a Judas and Benedict Arnold and banning him from Republican grass root conventions. I think Senator Romney's legal reasoning was not optimally prudent and not optimally good. He interprets high crimes and misdemeanor to include more than statutory crimes this leads to a slippery slope frankly based on this standard the Republican House and Republican Senate could have impeached President Obama on his giving legal status to the illegal immigrant parents of Dreamers, a grave violation of America's critically important immigration laws. He thinks just because Vice-President Biden didn't commit a crime doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to be the subject of a corruption investigation; Ukraine at the time of Biden had a country wide corruption problem where for instance ordinary Ukrainians when they went to get driver licenses or construction permits they had to pay a bribe - how does one expect low level government workers to be moved to stop such behavior when a top level minister gets away with giving gas drilling permits to an energy company he has an ownership interest in? Nevertheless virtuous behavior requires accepting that other people can see a very difficult issue differently, one shouldn't paint an opposite view holder as a traitor or a social and political leper! Democrats in America today are no better what they did to Congressman Jeff Van Drew rises to the same level of what has been done to Senator Romney. The American people need to improve their commitment to be better neighbors and countrypersons to one another!

He’s a turncoat and revealed himself to be what we always suspected, a spineless liberal and a globalist pig.

His own niece said uncle mittens how could you

6x3oy0dbd8f41.jpg

Romney has always been a Corporate Crony Network tool.

He will go to his grave a nasty, vindictive, corrupt corporate crony Globalist to the bitter end.

I have always detested that piece of slimy shit.

The impeachment process for President Donald Trump in at least one major respect has shown that America's political class and it's media really holds worse character from prior generations of America! I am referring to how we treat members of a Congressional Chamber that don't vote with their caucus. It is terrible the Republican labeling of Senator Mitt Romney as a Judas and Benedict Arnold and banning him from Republican grass root conventions. I think Senator Romney's legal reasoning was not optimally prudent and not optimally good. He interprets high crimes and misdemeanor to include more than statutory crimes this leads to a slippery slope frankly based on this standard the Republican House and Republican Senate could have impeached President Obama on his giving legal status to the illegal immigrant parents of Dreamers, a grave violation of America's critically important immigration laws. He thinks just because Vice-President Biden didn't commit a crime doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to be the subject of a corruption investigation; Ukraine at the time of Biden had a country wide corruption problem where for instance ordinary Ukrainians when they went to get driver licenses or construction permits they had to pay a bribe - how does one expect low level government workers to be moved to stop such behavior when a top level minister gets away with giving gas drilling permits to an energy company he has an ownership interest in? Nevertheless virtuous behavior requires accepting that other people can see a very difficult issue differently, one shouldn't paint an opposite view holder as a traitor or a social and political leper! Democrats in America today are no better what they did to Congressman Jeff Van Drew rises to the same level of what has been done to Senator Romney. The American people need to improve their commitment to be better neighbors and countrypersons to one another!

Romney's stated reasoning is incoherent precisely for the reasons you yourself gave. It's batshit crazy. It's all bullshit. I've got the back of my hand for Romney. How's that?

Forum List

Back