Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
Arabism = racism

The Arab supremacy against non Arabs.

Islamism - AKA Political Islam or radical Islam = intolerance of the other.

__

The Next Screwing:

Two causes of the Arab-Israeli conflict.

-The first is Arab racism, rejects any presence that isn't Arab in its neighborhood;

-the second is Islamic intolerance which leads to same rejection.

(JWR, April 14, 2003)

unnamed.gif

Last edited:

Islamism- AKA Political Islam or radical Islam = intolerance of the other.
Racism: From the river to the sea..

Imam of Peace @Imamofpeace

Rashida is a liar. Why? Because the chant “From the river to the sea” is a translation of the original Arabic chant “from the water to the water, Palestine will remain Arab.” This is a genocidal call to ethnically cleanse the land from all non-Arabs i.e. the Jews.

The original Arabic chant: من المية للمية فلسطين عربية
Rashida Tlaib
@RashidaTlaib
·
Nov 3
Replying to @RashidaTlaib
From the river to the sea is an aspirational call for freedom, human rights, and peaceful coexistence, not death, destruction, or hate. My work and advocacy is always centered in justice and dignity for all people no matter faith or ethnicity.
Nov 3, 2023

Rashida is a liar. Why? Because the chant “From the river to the sea” is a translation of the original Arabic chant “from the water to the water, Palestine will remain Arab.” This is a genocidal call to ethnically cleanse the land from all non-Arabs i.e. the Jews.

Rashida Tlaib
@RashidaTlaib
·
Nov 3
From the river to the sea is an aspirational call for freedom, human rights, and peaceful coexistence, not death, destruction, or hate. My work and advocacy is always centered in justice and dignity for all people no matter faith or ethnicity.
Nov 3, 2023

Who's the fcking dipshit voters that put that c*nt in congress?

Who in their right mind votes a Palestinian into our federal government?

This is why I think that before you vote you should have to pass a psychological examination to see if you're crazy or not.

Ever notice that nobody really cares the the Haji is "wasist".....It's almost a given that they are anti-everyone, even themselves.

T. H. Lawrence had it right.....A small people....greedy, barbaric, and cruel.

Who's the fcking dipshit voters that put that c*nt in congress?

Who in their right mind votes a Palestinian into our federal government?

This is why I think that before you vote you should have to pass a psychological examination to see if you're crazy or not.
Great question

Arabism, Arabization, Pan- Arabism - Uruba qawmiya

The wild racist virus on a vicious campaign of burning all non-Arab ethnicities down, main victims include:

Kurds, Jews, Berbers, Persians, Assyrians, Asians, Africans.

Arabism = racism

Arabism = racism

__

The Next Screwing:

-The first is Arab racism, rejects any presence that isn't Arab in its neighborhood;

Oh No . The cunning people .

Who would have thought how easy it is outsmart the Israeli Racists and their followers like the Troll OP ?

How clever of those savvy Palestinians to 100% reverse Jewish belief and policy against their evil enemy .

Is the God of Arabs smart or just very smart ?

December 12, 2023

NYPD Searching for Man Who Violently Assaulted an Orthodox Jew​

The NYPD is searching for a hateful attacker who snarled “Free Palestine!” while chucking a rock at a Jewish man in Brooklyn late last month.
The victim – a 47-year-old dad of six – was leaving his real estate job around 6:30 p.m. Nov. 22 and heading to his car when cops say he was targeted by the bike-riding suspect on Montrose Avenue near South 5th Street in Williamsburg

December 12, 2023

NYPD Searching for Man Who Violently Assaulted an Orthodox Jew​

The NYPD is searching for a hateful attacker who snarled “Free Palestine!” while chucking a rock at a Jewish man in Brooklyn late last month.
The victim – a 47-year-old dad of six – was leaving his real estate job around 6:30 p.m. Nov. 22 and heading to his car when cops say he was targeted by the bike-riding suspect on Montrose Avenue near South 5th Street in Williamsburg
Yup. Looks very much like a "white maga.."

...plot was believed to be religiously motivated and targeted against the Jewish community.

RCMP arrest Ottawa youth in alleged terror plot targeting Jewish community.

Mercedes Stephenson, Alex Boutilier, Stewart Bell and Mackenzie Gray, Global News, December 16, 2023

Canada’s national police force has arrested a youth in Ottawa in relation to an alleged terrorism threat against the Jewish community, Global News has learned.
Two national security sources said the alleged plot was believed to be religiously motivated and targeted against the Jewish community. A male youth – who cannot be identified due to his age – was arrested in Ottawa Friday night in what one source described as a significant national security investigation….
A man who identified himself as the youth’s father Saturday said he “did not know what happened.”
The man, who Global News is not identifying, said that the youth’s mother told him he was picked up by the RCMP on suspicion he was planning an attack on Jewish people.
“Like something he and other people or something, or he (was) cooperating with other people to attack Jewish people or something like that,” the man said.
“But I know because I know if (he) committed any act of terrorism, I don’t think so. I just saw him recently, I know he was fine. He was normal I mean … He’s too young. He doesn’t have any plan of terrorism attacks or something.”
A Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and Explosives (CBRNE) team was dispatched to the scene of the arrest, a senior national security source said.
A second national security source told Global News that the alleged plot appears to have been religiously motivated.

Mayra Teke of (heavily concentrated Arab "Palestinian" immigrants) Paterson, New Jersey - dubbed the 'soup Nazi' on social media, went on an antisemitic tirade and threw hot soup at an employee at a kosher restaurant in New York City on Wednesday night.

She was set off by the sight of an American-Israeli flag outside the Hummus Kitchen restaurant on Second Avenue and shouted. She attempted to tear down the flag and began throwing tables and chairs before realizing that people inside the restaurant were filming her on their phones.
inn

Arabism = racism

__

The Next Screwing:

(JWR, April 14, 2003)

View attachment 873475
So, if all the yellow decides it doesn't want the purple around , how far are we willing to go for them?

~S~

Rashida Tlaib
@RashidaTlaib
·
Nov 3
Nov 3, 2023

It's exactly the same language as the Likud Charter. You folks are eat up with hate.

Oh No . The cunning people .

Who would have thought how easy it is outsmart the Israeli Racists and their followers like the Troll OP ?

How clever of those savvy Palestinians to 100% reverse Jewish belief and policy against their evil enemy .

Is the God of Arabs smart or just very smart ?

Did also the "God of Arabs" establish Israel
defeating the Arab world into humiliation,

or was it only the God of Israel?

Forum List

Back