Romney Is Milquetoast. Go With Rick Perry...

Forget about Mitt Romney. He cannot beat Obama. He just doesn't have IT. Rick Perry on the other hand,has the Fire. He really does remind me of Ronald Reagan. He makes no apologies and just doesn't care what the Left-MSM says about him. And that's how Ronald Reagan was.
So, Ol' ReRon raised taxes.....just to intimidate the Left-MSM, huh???

:eusa_eh:

What is it that confuses "conservatives", when something has a positive-outcome???

"Huntsman, who once flirted with the idea of a mandate himself, is correct that Romney lacks credibility on health care. But it’s because Romney has chosen to change his position and ignore the success of the law he signed, not because he signed a law that isn’t working."

MadHatterTenniel.jpg

"Fuck! They've even got ME confused, now!!!"

Bachmann has a lot more fire than Romney too. This just isn't the time for a Milquetoast Candidate. The Left-dominated MSM is going to viciously smear any Republican Nominee. We all know this. So the GOP is going to have to nominate a very tough and thick-skinned Candidate. Perry & Bachmann seem to be that type. I'm just not confident that Romney can stand up to the smears.

Forum List

Back