Rick Sanchez of CNN takes on Fox News

FOX doesn't cover GOP and related news. FOX promotes it. That is the difference. FOX is not a news station. It is a marketing station. They should be listed as "Paid Programming" in the TV listings. Their job is to promote GOP ideals.

"Fair and Balanced" as long as it doesn't conflict with republican principles.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35eRxxZ-Ar0&feature=PlayList&p=2C93EE912FAA6DCB&index=0&playnext=1]YouTube - 100 Days of "Fair & Balanced"[/ame]

Video: Glenn Beck's Operation | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

This video pretty much sums up Fox News ^

Wow, just wow. You really don't see the true scale of it until you see it put all together like that.

FoxNews is really just an organization made up of pieces of lying shit.

He reminds me of a bobble-head toy.

Having said that, his piece is strictly a smear piece, purely opinion, and not news at all. He's a hack.

Hmm, maybe this is the issue. Some people are no longer able to tell what is fact and what is fiction.

You see, a "smear" piece indicates a lie being spread by the story. This man was not lying, he was showing proof to defend himself and his organization against a vicious lie spread by FoxNews.

Fact: FoxNews bought ads in major newspapers claiming that CNN specifically DID NOT COVER the "Tea Party" event.

Fact: Rick Sanchez specifically ran CNN coverage of CNN covering the "Tea Party" event.

Therefore FoxNews lied, not Rick Sanchez.

Therefore FoxNews is responsible for "running a smear campaign", not Rick Sanchez or CNN.

Therefore FoxNews needs to apologize to CNN for it's slanderous statement.

Having said that, his piece is strictly a smear piece, purely opinion, and not news at all. He's a hack.

Hmm, maybe this is the issue. Some people are no longer able to tell what is fact and what is fiction.

You see, a "smear" piece indicates a lie being spread by the story. This man was not lying, he was showing proof to defend himself and his organization against a vicious lie spread by FoxNews.

Fact: FoxNews bought ads in major newspapers claiming that CNN specifically DID NOT COVER the "Tea Party" event.

Fact: Rick Sanchez specifically ran CNN coverage of CNN covering the "Tea Party" event.

Therefore FoxNews is responsible for "running a smear campaign", not Rick Sanchez or CNN.

Listen to him again, nutsack. He makes supposition after supposition. Not one fact. He surmises on what Fox is "trying" to say, which is of course his OPINION, not a fact.

This is the frustrating thing about the left. I could explain the difference between "opinion" and "fact" to you all night long. You are incapable of understanding it. Just as you are incapable of discerning NEWS from EDITORIAL.

Don't confuse them with facts. They are used to fair and balanced and have no concept of the truth. lol

Listen to him again, nutsack. He makes supposition after supposition. Not one fact. He surmises on what Fox is "trying" to say, which is of course his OPINION, not a fact.

This is the frustrating thing about the left. I could explain the difference between "opinion" and "fact" to you all night long. You are incapable of understanding it. Just as you are incapable of discerning NEWS from EDITORIAL.

The biggest problem with the left is they live in the theoretical world the majority of the time..........

It's easy to clear up.

Firstly, did Fox News suggest that the protest wasn't covered by CNN?

If it can be shown that there is evidence to support that proposition then it can be taken as proven but the statement must be shown to be unequivocal.

If it can be shown that there is evidence to show that CNN covered the protest then it calls into doubt the claim by Fox that CNN didn't cover the event.

If that's so then Fox has made a wrong claim. That's a fact in that case.

Why it happened - assuming it did - is in the realm of pure speculation.

And can you also explain the difference between "promotion" and "coverage?" A true journalistic organization should never take on the task of promoting a specific viewpoint over another, but that is exactly what FOX does on a regular basis. Once they are confronted with this, they came out with "Fair and Balanced."

CNN has been smashing ACORN. Does that sound biased? I think not.

Cheerleading a drunk driving murderer, outstanding ......

Even a drunk driving murderer can be right about something.

True, but to have that person preaching to everyone about right and wrong is questionable at best.......

Who better than a reformed sinner to tell about right and wrong?

But in this case the person's character doesn't matter. If someone is producing evidence that stands by itself, that is it's not a product of the person but exists of and by itself, then the character of the producer of the evidence - in the sense of presenting the evidence, not creating it - is irrelevant to the proof value of the evidence.

Even a drunk driving murderer can be right about something.

True, but to have that person preaching to everyone about right and wrong is questionable at best.......

Who better than a reformed sinner to tell about right and wrong?

But in this case the person's character doesn't matter. If someone is producing evidence that stands by itself, that is it's not a product of the person but exists of and by itself, then the character of the producer of the evidence - in the sense of presenting the evidence, not creating it - is irrelevant to the proof value of the evidence.

Reformed ? This clown is an angry, biased, slanderous fuck ........

After that, i agree with your post but this guy didn't prove his claim, it was just a reaching, lame hit piece imo .......

you call 3 or 4 little snippets COVERING?

I guess you missed the live stream that CNN.com had on all day.

Now let me ask you this Dive, when all these Iraq War protests were going on before the election in 2004, was Fox News covering them all day?

Just because CNN wasn't doing live coverage on it's television show throughout the entire day and because they realized there was actually other news to cover going on doesn't mean they didn't cover it.

They interviewed several people, and had 4 different reporters there.

you call 3 or 4 little snippets COVERING?

I guess you missed the live stream that CNN.com had on all day.

Now let me ask you this Dive, when all these Iraq War protests were going on before the election in 2004, was Fox News covering them all day?

Just because CNN wasn't doing live coverage on it's television show throughout the entire day and because they realized there was actually other news to cover going on doesn't mean they didn't cover it.

They interviewed several people, and had 4 different reporters there.

Was their "unbiased" coverage this time anything like this "unbiased" coverage ? :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6xWGvdRQ9Q]YouTube - Chicago Tax Day Tea Party - What CNN Did Not Show You Behind The Scenes - Reporter Owned 4/16/09[/ame]

Forum List

Back