Rick Sanchez of CNN takes on Fox News

Tell me which Fox host said hearing John McCain speak sends a thrill up his leg ? .....

You have seemed to confuse me with someone who actually watches MSNBC. I could care less about Matthews. Though I love your "But but the other side is bad too!"

I thought Fox News was suppose to be above of the partisanship and not have it's zombies err viewers resort to such defense tactics? :eusa_eh: :lol:

How did CNN, MSNBC, etc. (all of the "liberal media" stations) miss the story about the tea party march on Washington?

Is it because the MSM is so liberal that they simply ignore such things, as Fox is implying?

Or is Fox News simply fabricating a story?

Listen to Rick and make up your own mind.

Rick Sanchez takes on Fox. See the video.

Here's a comment on the YouTube site:

The fact is your "coverage" painted these people with one shade. That's the reason for the ad. The ad is correct.

Is the comment correct?

Tell me which Fox host said hearing John McCain speak sends a thrill up his leg ? .....

You have seemed to confuse me with someone who actually watches MSNBC. I could care less about Matthews. Though I love your "But but the other side is bad too!"

I thought Fox News was suppose to be above of the partisanship and not have it's zombies err viewers resort to such defense tactics? :eusa_eh: :lol:

You just admitted Fox is less partisan than pmsnbc..

It's just such a good clip.

Sanchez being a reporter, telling the world's largest opinion channel they need to apologize to CNN.

At points it seems like his head is gonna explode.

He reminds me of a bobble-head toy.

Having said that, his piece is strictly a smear piece, purely opinion, and not news at all. He's a hack.

No I didn't :lol:

I said SUPPOSE TO BE, I was being sarcastic. However, I can see like any sort of actual knowledge, it went right over your head.

I guess your attention span is words like "Maverick" and drooling over Sarah Palin. :lol:

It's just such a good clip.

Sanchez being a reporter, telling the world's largest opinion channel they need to apologize to CNN.

At points it seems like his head is gonna explode.

He reminds me of a bobble-head toy.

Having said that, his piece is strictly a smear piece, purely opinion, and not news at all. He's a hack.

He's more than a hack, he's a drunk driving murderer trying to preach to us about right and wrong, priceless ..........

No I didn't :lol:

I said SUPPOSE TO BE, I was being sarcastic. However, I can see like any sort of actual knowledge, it went right over your head.

I guess your attention span is words like "Maverick" and drooling over Sarah Palin. :lol:

ahhh, if only i was as smart as you wanna be liberal elitists ........:lol:

ahhh, if only i was as smart as you wanna be liberal elitists ........:lol:

I'm sorry if showing signs of intelligence is being a "Liberal elitist" to you. Should I be like you and just use slogans like "Marxist!"?

FOX doesn't cover GOP and related news. FOX promotes it. That is the difference. FOX is not a news station. It is a marketing station. They should be listed as "Paid Programming" in the TV listings. Their job is to promote GOP ideals.

"Fair and Balanced" as long as it doesn't conflict with republican principles.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35eRxxZ-Ar0&feature=PlayList&p=2C93EE912FAA6DCB&index=0&playnext=1]YouTube - 100 Days of "Fair & Balanced"[/ame]

Video: Glenn Beck's Operation | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

This video pretty much sums up Fox News ^

That distinction is proof that you don't know FOX the way you think. Try the FOX Business too. Some shows promote, but not all.

Rick Sanchez just owned Fox News completely. Seriously, if I were Fox News, I would be Embarrassed by that. But then I remember Fox News doesn't really care about any sort of Journalism Integrity and don't care if they are outright liars.

Fox lies again.

By the way, this is the second time Fox lied about CNN and Sanchez called them out. Finally Fox apologized. lets see if they do it again.

FOX LIES.

FOX doesn't cover GOP and related news. FOX promotes it. That is the difference. FOX is not a news station. It is a marketing station. They should be listed as "Paid Programming" in the TV listings. Their job is to promote GOP ideals.

cry us a river whydonchya? MSNBC MSNBC you are just jealous.

I think having as black man as President has warped your mind. It really is bothering you, isn't it? Maybe when you wake up in the morning, it will all be changed and McSame and Flalin Palin will be in office.....or maybe not.

You are the one crying a river and you will be for at least three more years. Seek professional help now, before you begin wearing a gun on your trips to the super market.

not only did they miss the rally story, they "missed" ACORN too. sooo sorry rich sanchez,, fox had it right. and fox had the memo from the wh.:eusa_angel:

LOL.

Did you even watch the video?

yes, I also watched cnn the day of the rally, a blip every now and then but they did not "cover" the rally, they made mention of it though I'll give them that. :eusa_whistle: Me? I tend to believe my lying eyes. I flipped from Fox to MSNBC and to CNN. Fox covered the rally.

Again, nothing personal, but you are an idiot.

cry us a river whydonchya? MSNBC MSNBC you are just jealous.

I think having as black man as President has warped your mind. It really is bothering you, isn't it? Maybe when you wake up in the morning, it will all be changed and McSame and Flalin Palin will be in office.....or maybe not.

You are the one crying a river and you will be for at least three more years. Seek professional help now, before you begin wearing a gun on your trips to the super market.

Sincerely,

Jimmy Carter

:cool:

yes, I also watched cnn the day of the rally, a blip every now and then but they did not "cover" the rally, they made mention of it though I'll give them that. :eusa_whistle: Me? I tend to believe my lying eyes. I flipped from Fox to MSNBC and to CNN. Fox covered the rally.

Which is EXACTLY the same coverage they gave the 2004 RNC protests with 400,000 people in NYC.

Exactly the same.

Did you all expect special treatment for your little rally?

Poor, poor little teabaggers.

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back