Crime is down, though Fox News viewers might not be aware

Not according to this chart. Or is this a small drop from the recent increase and now we are spiking the ball?
Good point.

Small drops from recent increases, in crime, inflation, illegal border crossings, price of gas at the pump, etc. are all Biden's defenders have now.

Great Headline. Good news gets hidden? Is it election interference in the way people like to claim the laptop story is?

Crime is down, though Fox News viewers might not be aware​

Crime declined in the third quarter of 2023 relative to the same period in 2022, according to data released by the FBI last week. Violent crime was down 8 percent in jurisdictions that reported data — law enforcement agencies covering three-quarters of U.S. residents. Property crime was down 6 percent. Murder was down more than 15 percent.

Fox News, for one, doesn’t want to hear it

Are there valid and credible reasons FOX would ignore this, since we know they do like to focus on crime?
LOL. People who live in the big blue cities aren't aware either and I think you are going to have a hard time convincing them.

Good point.

Small drops from recent increases, in crime, inflation, illegal border crossings, price of gas at the pump, etc. are all Biden's defenders have now.
They've fallen for the oldest trick in the book. A guy robs a bank of $10 million, then uses $1 million to establish a charity fund, which they all applaud like he's a great guy.

I live in a dangerous enough city but nothing like the war zones of NY, Chicago, Atlanta, SF, and LA, just to mention a few.

I live in LA now (again), and it's not as bad as some people think. But I do know people that feel extremely unsafe, because they are misinformed. Lots of dangerous looking street people are mild mannered. They just look tough - as if they've been in the streets a while.

I was not around during he covid stuff, but I do know policing became different. In 2023 it started changing. Things are cleaner and safer, and covid isn't what it used to be

Great Headline. Good news gets hidden? Is it election interference in the way people like to claim the laptop story is?

Crime is down, though Fox News viewers might not be aware​

Crime declined in the third quarter of 2023 relative to the same period in 2022, according to data released by the FBI last week. Violent crime was down 8 percent in jurisdictions that reported data — law enforcement agencies covering three-quarters of U.S. residents. Property crime was down 6 percent. Murder was down more than 15 percent.

Fox News, for one, doesn’t want to hear it

Are there valid and credible reasons FOX would ignore this, since we know they do like to focus on crime?

Fox News viewersaren't aware of anything. Watching Fox actually makes you dumber.

And thats saying a lot for a Fox viewer.

A lot of crimes aren't being reported to the police nowadays, and arrests aren't being made.

That gives the appearance that crime is going down.
Both true. Also, if laws change where it's now no longer a crime, or it's now a crime, those numbers alter stats.

Definitely reporting is a waste of time. Someone slightly damaged the door lock on my van trying to break in umpteen months ago, but I didn't report it because the police are a waste of time (UK).

Cumulative inflation is over 20%, millions of illegals have flooded across the border and family income is decrease since Potatohead stole the election, but those Moon Bat yokels, who only watch CNN and MSNBC, probably don't know those facts.

The crime drop has been reported on FOX News.
Really? During a commercial break? :auiqs.jpg: Hmm...
Except that Fox did report it. They reported it as a news story, not as a way to spin in favor of Biden:

www.foxnews.com

Homicides decreasing in US Cities, but remain higher than pre-pandemic levels, new report shows

A recent study by the Council on Criminal Justice revealed that homicides in 30 American cities declined by an average of 9.4% during the first half of 2023 compared to last year.
www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

Homicides are declining in a cross-section of American cities, though their numbers remain higher than before the coronavirus pandemic took hold, according to a new report analyzing data from 30 U.S. cities.

Homicides on average dropped 9.4% during the first half of 2023 as compared to the same period last year, the nonpartisan Council on Criminal Justice found in a report released this week.

The numbers remained about 24% higher than they were in 2019, and motor vehicle thefts were up sharply in the analyzed cities.

This is the only way to spin crime numbers, inflation numbers, price of gas numbers, etc. in favor of Biden: Compare 2023 to 2022, both years Biden was "in power." Compare those numbers to Trump, and Biden is sunk. He's sunk anyway, but you know what I mean.

Notice that the dateline on the Fox story is five months before the WaPo story. So instead of saying "though Fox News viewers might not be aware," the more honest headline would have been "though we assume Foxnews did not report it."

Now they - and you - know what happens when we ass u me.

Except that Fox did report it. They reported it as a news story, not as a way to spin in favor of Biden:

www.foxnews.com

Homicides decreasing in US Cities, but remain higher than pre-pandemic levels, new report shows

A recent study by the Council on Criminal Justice revealed that homicides in 30 American cities declined by an average of 9.4% during the first half of 2023 compared to last year.
www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

Homicides are declining in a cross-section of American cities, though their numbers remain higher than before the coronavirus pandemic took hold, according to a new report analyzing data from 30 U.S. cities.

Homicides on average dropped 9.4% during the first half of 2023 as compared to the same period last year, the nonpartisan Council on Criminal Justice found in a report released this week.

The numbers remained about 24% higher than they were in 2019, and motor vehicle thefts were up sharply in the analyzed cities.

This is the only way to spin crime numbers, inflation numbers, price of gas numbers, etc. in favor of Biden: Compare 2023 to 2022, both years Biden was "in power." Compare those numbers to Trump, and Biden is sunk. He's sunk anyway, but you know what I mean.

Notice that the dateline on the Fox story is five months before the WaPo story. So instead of saying "though Fox News viewers might not be aware," the more honest headline would have been "though we assume Foxnews did not report it."

Now they - and you - know what happens when we ass u me.
You weren't supposed to notice that.

Forum List

Back