Rick Sanchez of CNN takes on Fox News

I'm still waiting for a list of all the factoids Sanchez provided in that idiotic rant.

not only did they miss the rally story, they "missed" ACORN too. sooo sorry rich sanchez,, fox had it right. and fox had the memo from the wh.:eusa_angel:

Thank you. Rick Sanchez is an idiot. I was at the protest in Washington and it was huge. I know the DC fire dept. estimates the crowd at 75,000, but the sea of people there must have been at least in the hundreds of thousands. I've never seen such a large gathering and I would go as far as to say that any news network trying to say that such an event is not newsworthy is spreading propaganda. Fox did promote the event and often expresses a conservative bias. This does not mean that at a gathering of at least 100,000 people marching on our nation's capital is not news.

not only did they miss the rally story, they "missed" ACORN too. sooo sorry rich sanchez,, fox had it right. and fox had the memo from the wh.:eusa_angel:

Thank you. Rick Sanchez is an idiot. I was at the protest in Washington and it was huge. I know the DC fire dept. estimates the crowd at 75,000, but the sea of people there must have been at least in the hundreds of thousands. I've never seen such a large gathering and I would go as far as to say that any news network trying to say that such an event is not newsworthy is spreading propaganda. Fox did promote the event and often expresses a conservative bias. This does not mean that at a gathering of at least 100,000 people marching on our nation's capital is not news.

FD Count? Hard to trust Unions with counts. There are worse networks out there than CNN though, try to keep that in mind. They are better than the pack. GE NBC/MSNBC are the worst. I wish Maria Bartiromo would just leave CNBC. She would be a gem at FOX Business.

The wording in the ad didn't say that none of these networks refused to cover the event, they asked how could they miss the story? That is written perfectly to solicit a silly response like the asinine rant from Sanchez. It's really pretty brilliant. Is there any wonder why FOX kicks all of there asses?:lol::lol::lol:

FOX IS NOT A NEWS CHANNEL. IT IS A MARKETING STATION.

If you want unbiased news, do not tune into FOX.....bottom line

So if you believe Fox is so biased don't watch it, it is really that simple....

Sanchez and the network he works for is losing the rating game, have been for years, he reminds me of the junior high punk who didn't get his way in this video, whawhawha....

The producers are the ones pushing this in the first place, he is just the face for their agenda, Fox beats the hell out of them on a daily basis and if you or anyone else is naive enough to believe the powers that be at any of these networks are okay with it, you are living in a fantasy world....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sanchez and the network he works for is losing the rating game, have been for years, he reminds me of the junior high punk who didn't get his way in this video, whawhawha....

The producers are the ones pushing this in the first place, he is just the face for their agenda, Fox beats the hell out of them on a daily basis and if you or anyone else is naive enough to believe the powers that be at any of these networks are okay with it, you are living in a fantasy world....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Everything Sanchez said is true. You cant dispute that, so of course you will mention ratings, or high school or anything else to divert from the fact that HE TOLD THE TRUTH, FOX LIES.

How did CNN, MSNBC, etc. (all of the "liberal media" stations) miss the story about the tea party march on Washington?

Is it because the MSM is so liberal that they simply ignore such things, as Fox is implying?

Or is Fox News simply fabricating a story?

Listen to Rick and make up your own mind.

Rick Sanchez takes on Fox. See the video.

That's funny how Rick Sanchez actually believes that CNN is a real news channel. :lol:

Everything Sanchez said is true. You cant dispute that, so of course you will mention ratings, or high school or anything else to divert from the fact that HE TOLD THE TRUTH, FOX LIES.

Well, not exactly. They all lie. Fox is basically saying CNN and the other networks missed it which is true in one sense. The fact is CNN's "coverage" painted these people with one shade. That's the reason for the ad. Of course, Sanchez took it literally because he somehow thinks he works for a 'real' news channel. Now that's funny!

Did you do the weak ass photoshop work on your lame ass avatar?........ If so, you should leave that type of work to people with some knowledge of the human form and some attention to detail, you failed in numerous ways.

Obama lies.

FD Count? Hard to trust Unions with counts. There are worse networks out there than CNN though, try to keep that in mind. They are better than the pack. GE NBC/MSNBC are the worst. I wish Maria Bartiromo would just leave CNBC. She would be a gem at FOX Business.

I agree that CNN is an OK choice for news. To say that they are not biased is a stretch. Fox is also clearly biased. What about the correspondent suggesting that a significant number of the protesters were conspiracy theorists? And the woman suggesting that the supporters of Joe Wilson, whom CNN has painted as a fringe lunatic, are in the mainstream of the Tea Party movement. Joe Wilson was right about the president lying and did anyone who chastises him for acting uncivil notice that the identity authentication provisions came only after his outbursts? Hmm... I guess he got someone's attention! Anyway, the point is that CNN, just like Fox, is warping the news and that appears to be CNN's purpose for covering the rally from the clips that Sanchez showed.

Fox should outclass the other major media outlets and admit their error.

It's an advertisement. Plain and simple. The desired outcome is to get viewers. IF Fox achieves that outcome with this advertisement, then it (the advertisement) has done its job. On the other hand, CNN is using airtime (not commercial airtime, but news airtime) to cover an advertisement and basically televise their own counter-advertisement. Which is more pathetic? Which cost more money? I would say CNN should have just stayed out of this and let their coverage speak for itself. If people are watching CNN they would realize that the ad was untrue. Now, instead CNN looks weak for using airtime to combat print ads. I would venture to guess that CNN is growing weak because many of those tea-party goers probably were watching CNN until they were alienated by the coverage that Sanchez so proudly promotes.

Fox should outclass the other major media outlets and admit their error.

It's an advertisement. Plain and simple. The desired outcome is to get viewers. IF Fox achieves that outcome with this advertisement, then it (the advertisement) has done its job. On the other hand, CNN is using airtime (not commercial airtime, but news airtime) to cover an advertisement and basically televise their own counter-advertisement. Which is more pathetic? Which cost more money? I would say CNN should have just stayed out of this and let their coverage speak for itself. If people are watching CNN they would realize that the ad was untrue. Now, instead CNN looks weak for using airtime to combat print ads. I would venture to guess that CNN is growing weak because many of those tea-party goers probably were watching CNN until they were alienated by the coverage that Sanchez so proudly promotes.

You're very close.

Sanchez's rambling diatribe was nothing more than a more incoherent, tv, version of what Fox did.

The difference being...Fox's had class and is funny. Sanchez just overdid it.

Is it just me or does it strike anyone else as pathological that a grown adult would have a meltdown over a news chanel? hummmmm? even the immature a hole in the wh is paranoid about it. What's up with that? watch or don't watch. geez louise!

Is it just me or does it strike anyone else as pathological that a grown adult would have a meltdown over a news chanel? hummmmm? even the immature a hole in the wh is paranoid about it. What's up with that? watch or don't watch. geez louise!

I'm seeing allot of melt downs today. Nothing like trying to get The Great Intellectual Elite to change Their Virtual Diaper though.

Jake Starkey is ranting and raving all over the place. Has yet to provide one stat, one link, or quote to back up anything he's said.

Likewise, zona can just blather over and over, "EVERYTHING HE SAID WAS TRUE..." without being able to do more than mumble anything more concrete than..."fox lies". No reference to lies, no evidence of lies.

Blatant idiocy.

Last edited:

more proof zona is a fucking moron

they gave passing coverage to the event, they MISSED the story

Forum List

Back