Rick Sanchez of CNN takes on Fox News

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lof2V2vbpA8]YouTube - ACORN CEO Slams "Relentless Attack" By Fox News[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCGQjB86Yj0&feature=related]YouTube - Bill Oreilly Interviews the CEO Of Acorn - Bertha Lewis[/ame]

look who's covering for the illegals

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZY8HWHVvwk&feature=related]YouTube - Lou Dobbs vs Al Sharpton and Bertha Lewis, Part 2.[/ame]

Rick Sanchez just owned Fox News completely. Seriously, if I were Fox News, I would be Embarrassed by that. But then I remember Fox News doesn't really care about any sort of Journalism Integrity and don't care if they are outright liars.

If Sanchez is wrong about that Camera shot on the video being from CNN that makes him an idiot and a liar too. Is it really about lying or poor research, coupled with assumption?

If Sanchez is wrong about that Camera shot on the video being from CNN that makes him an idiot and a liar too. Is it really about lying or poor research, coupled with assumption?

Care to restate that so it makes sense? Sanchez wasn't lying about the camera shot.

Care to restate that so it makes sense? Sanchez wasn't lying about the camera shot.

That bis a common angle because the shot includes the capital. The Trees don't line up exactly the same, either. That statement should be confirmed before being made on National TV. I want Aaron Brown back.

How long have you been representing Sanchez?:lol:

I've looked closely at the shot, it's the one CNN used. Though my question is why won't you admit Fox News was wrong instead of trying to pin the tail of blame on CNN? :eusa_eh:

FOX doesn't cover GOP and related news. FOX promotes it. That is the difference. FOX is not a news station. It is a marketing station. They should be listed as "Paid Programming" in the TV listings. Their job is to promote GOP ideals.

"Fair and Balanced" as long as it doesn't conflict with republican principles.

FOX doesn't cover GOP and related news. FOX promotes it. That is the difference. FOX is not a news station. It is a marketing station. They should be listed as "Paid Programming" in the TV listings. Their job is to promote GOP ideals.

cry us a river whydonchya? MSNBC MSNBC you are just jealous.

Tell me which Fox host said hearing John McCain speak sends a thrill up his leg ? .....:eusa_whistle:

How long have you been representing Sanchez?:lol:

I've looked closely at the shot, it's the one CNN used. Though my question is why won't you admit Fox News was wrong instead of trying to pin the tail of blame on CNN? :eusa_eh:

You might be confused about me caring that FOX misreported about CNN. First off I'm not. Second off if it was accidental, rather than intentional, I'm more forgiving.

Let me ask you about the CNN Reporting on the ACORN Tapes? Any Comment or Feelings?

How about the Network blackout, or are you in denial? What is your take?

P.S. I'm not anti CNN, they are my second choice, thats all, and I truly liked Aaron Brown. Cnn lost their best when they took him off.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35eRxxZ-Ar0&feature=PlayList&p=2C93EE912FAA6DCB&index=0&playnext=1]YouTube - 100 Days of "Fair & Balanced"[/ame]

Video: Glenn Beck's Operation | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

This video pretty much sums up Fox News ^

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35eRxxZ-Ar0&feature=PlayList&p=2C93EE912FAA6DCB&index=0&playnext=1]YouTube - 100 Days of "Fair & Balanced"[/ame]

Video: Glenn Beck's Operation | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

This video pretty much sums up Fox News ^

Tell me which Fox host said hearing John McCain speak sends a thrill up his leg ? .....

they didn't error. there was very little coverage from cnn that day,

See Si Modo, this is what we call a classic case of delusional. Don't mind Willow, the people at the Asylum are taking good care of her.

Forum List

Back