Is Fox News becoming liberal? They will lose millions if they do

I don't like Fox News anymore, at least not the FNC one has access to on the internet.

I wanted to watch or read about this one story they had but access was blocked! That's NEW. I've always been able to read or watch their stories. But I guess that's a thing of the past. Thank you, Lachlan. Your channel is likely going to lose big bucks as people get their news elsewhere.

Here is a video I was able to watch

But it doesn't have any new info in it. Hannity always did have a propensity for repeating himself, but this is kind of ridiculous. Did Lachlan tell him to back off on giving any NEW info on the story of the "president" making big bucks off corrupt foreign, America-hating countries?

sheeze.
"Is Fox News becoming liberal? They will lose millions if they do."

I think twice before I watch FoxNews any more, except for Hannity. There's too much of that "God save the Queen" malarkey going on on the replacements for earlier conservatives who didn't protect the current POTUS lies nor mention his need for reality checks when he chimes out another false narrative.

If you have DirectTV, Bill O'Reilly has an evening program on "The First" TV Station, and Direct TV also offers Newsmax, too, who are reasonably reliable conservatives in their perspectives. If you can get over his skirt-chaser past, O'Reilly tells the truth when it comes to dealing with political issues.

"Is Fox News becoming liberal? They will lose millions if they do."

I think twice before I watch FoxNews any more, except for Hannity. There's too much of that "God save the Queen" malarkey going on on the replacements for earlier conservatives who didn't protect the current POTUS lies nor mention his need for reality checks when he chimes out another false narrative.

If you have DirectTV, Bill O'Reilly has an evening program on "The First" TV Station, and Direct TV also offers Newsmax, too, who are reasonably reliable conservatives in their perspectives. If you can get over his skirt-chaser past, O'Reilly tells the truth when it comes to dealing with political issues.
There are lots of videos on YouTube with conservatives. X has Carlson. O’Reilly has his own podcast. There Are videos of congressional hearings with congress members debating legislation and vetting people.

The only thing I watch on Fox News now is the Greg Gutfeld Show. That guy is a comedic genius.

Forum List

Back