Vivek Causes Panic With Deep State Journalists On CNN And Fox News By Going Off Script

The more I see him the more I wish he was Trump's vice president pending trump getting to be the one to run in the next election.

I'd love to see trump as president and him bulldoze everything with Vivek as his vice president. Then see Vivek become president when trump is gone and to rebuild everything.

He is smart, young and gives a shit about america. I'd love to see him get 4 years training as the vice president, then move into the presidential seat.

Listen to these reporters working for the Deep State.
They refuse to listen to Vivek when he starts telling them that he believes that there's something to the so-called conspiracy theories.

First CNN and then Fox News. They simply refuse to allow him to say anything other than their agenda driven talking-points:

I saw both of these and you would think this would be cheered by BOTH sides... even if you disagree with him, at least he isn't a fucking machine obeying the punch cards he is fed.
That is also why they all bashed Trump. They flat out will not tolerate a public figure going off of the pre-approved narrative, whatever it is.
Vivek is a mega phone right now - trying to get attention anyway he can. He knows he has zero chance, even if Trump doesn't run, he is priming for 2028 or even 2032.
To don't take him totally seriously, I can't tell what is real and what is just shouting.... but I sure as hell LOVE the fact he is pissing them all off - that is sorely needed.

Forum List

Back