Retail workers fear for their safety

From the article you provided, “customers feel unsafe”. The only fantasy here is your denial that retail crime is up and having an impact despite the numbers coming from the FBI that overall crime is down. Keep fantasizing that the two correlate and therefore retail crime is down.
Retail crime can go up while overall crime is down. You know that, right?

Fear-mongering by people like you may be causing this to the extent it may be happening.

But crime is down - great news, right?

Maybe start a thread on that.

:)

Crime - way down.

Why does this upset you so much?

And yet stores aren't closing because of crime, but due to their vulture-like business models.

See the links I provided for more info.

TIA

You are not reading your own links. Raising awareness and concern based on empirically validated trends is not fear mongering. Those vaulter-backed business models you site pull out of areas fertile for flash mobs and you bitch about the community not having places to shop.

You are not reading your own links.
If by me you mean you, I concur.
Raising awareness and concern based on empirically validated trends is not fear mongering.
Reality: Crime is down.

Reality: Other than triggered conservatives, most are not living in fear.

Reality: Pushing these bitter/raging false narratives isn't good for you or anyone else.

Those vaulter-backed business models you site pull out of areas fertile for flash mobs and you bitch about the community not having places to shop.
See the links when you're ready to learn that the biggest retail criminals are these toxic corporate stores, raping the communities they target.

If by me you mean you, I concur.

Reality: Crime is down.

Reality: Other than triggered conservatives, most are not living in fear.

Reality: Pushing these bitter/raging false narratives isn't good for you or anyone else.

See the links when you're ready to learn that the biggest retail criminals are these toxic corporate stores, raping the communities they target.
Read your own links. They provide opinion opinions as to why stores are closing but no where do they show how overall retail crime is declining. They say stores “may” be closing due to shrinkage to mask underperformance issues yet don’t provide any data to counter the data that o provided that retail crime is on the rise.

Reality.

Read your own links. They provide opinion opinions as to why stores are closing but no where do they show how overall retail crime is declining. They say stores “may” be closing due to shrinkage to mask underperformance issues yet don’t provide any data to counter the data that o provided that retail crime is on the rise.

Reality.
Yes - the reality is that crime is down, organized shoplifting claims grossly exaggerated, inflation is down, and criminal corporations leaving areas (they preyed on like vultures) for numerous reasons (including an inability to steal even more resources from the communities that they're sucking dry), perhaps to be replaced by local businesses.

All good news, so I presume you're thrilled, yes?

^ Projection.
No idiot, you did not respond to the post, you went off on another tangent because you were wrong, it’s all good. We all know of your reading comprehension issues it has been present this entire thread. Now prove that the OP is wanting high crime like you claimed.

Well, I wouldn't say you're no idiot...
you did not respond to the post, you went off on another tangent because you were wrong, it’s all good.
I've provided huge amounts of factual information.

You're doing nothing but trolling.
We all know of your reading comprehension issues it has been present this entire thread.
See above.
Now prove that the OP is wanting high crime like you claimed.
Addressed.

But I accept your concession/surrender as evidenced by your inability to do anything but troll rather than respond to the topic.

How long can this go on? Local jurisdictions don’t have the resources to prosecute shoplifting. Flash mob grab and go is on the rise. What should retailers do?

I would start draconian measures. Incentivize shoppers to do more online (shopping and pickup). Beef up premium security personnel; preferably armed. Let shoppers know that if they choose to enter the store, they are subject to random searches while in the store. If they fail to comply, they will be removed from the store, by force, if necessary.

And they should be. Democrats ushered in the era of total lawlessness.

I don't blame them. After watching Jan 6 Trump traitors attack the capital, I would be fearful as well.
After watching ANTIFA and BLM burn entire cities to the ground, commit countless murders, and violently assault anyone not bowing to the left's fascist ideology, all because they lost an election.

If anything is fake it’s your claim that the NRF’s retraction negated the rising trend overall theft and violent theft. How about the poll among retailers that also site the increase in violent or aggressive thefts?
How about all the information I've posted that demolishes your many false claims?

You haven't addressed this information because you can't, preferring to remain in your delusional bubble of societal decay and collapse.

Crime is dropping.

Inflation is dropping.

Cops are doing their jobs.

Why are you so upset by all this?

Well, I wouldn't say you're no idiot...

I've provided huge amounts of factual information.

You're doing nothing but trolling.

See above.

Addressed.

But I accept your concession/surrender as evidenced by your inability to do anything but troll rather than respond to the topic.

You addressed nothing, nothing in any of his post showed he wanted crime to go up, his post had everything to do with retail workers not feeling safe because of crime. That was it and you proved nothing. If retail workers not feeling safe is proof you want higher crime, that is just stupid.

Retailers have to address safety or workers won’t return, does mean they want higher crime, they want to feel safe, there is not a feeling in these cities as being safe.

Inflation is dropping.
"Inflation is dropping" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You people are so unbelievable, a person cannot help but burst out laughing. This reminds me when leftists scream "Obama is lowering the deficit" after he ran it up to record numbers, then brought it down slightly (yet still way above historic highs).

Watching leftist celebrate failure is as funny as it is sad.

Screen Shot 2023-12-30 at 2.59.57 PM.png

Forum List

Back