For Christmas the J6 Prisoners Are Raising Money for Children of General Population

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
They sent them to prison to silence them but only wound up multiplying their numbers.

American Gulag: For Christmas the Jan. 6 DC Prisoners Are Raising Money for the Children of General Population — Please Donate to the Children

image-1-600x315-1.jpg

For the last three years, The Gateway Pundit has helped J6 political prisoners raise funds for the children of prisoners in the general population of the DC jail where the Patriot Pod is located.

Rather than focusing on their own plight, the J6ers continue to think about others. In 2022, they helped raise $21,000 for Angel Tree. In 2021, $14,000 was raised.

Let’s help raise even more this Christmas.

This letter is from Jon Mellis in the Patriot Pod at the DC jail.

"I’m a J6 detainee being held in the DC jail. I’ve been locked up for nearly 3 years. I live in a pod with dozens of other J6ers that has become known as the Patriot Pod. I have seen dozens of men come through this pod on their way to prison. I’ve watched a retired NYPD officer get sentenced to 10 years in federal prison for one scuffle with a cop, and I’ve watched a man who was not even in DC on January 6, 2021, receive 22 years in prison. I have seen every race, religion, and creed come through this pod. White, black, Latino, Christian, Muslim, Jewish, gay, straight, and even transgender. We are all patriots. We J6ers have been called names like “terrorists,” “insurrectionists,” “racists,” and any other terrible lie.

Most of the men I’ve met are middle-aged, middle-class, blue-collar family men. These are good men who care about their communities. We all love to help others and volunteer for our churches, food banks, disaster relief, etc. Volunteering for a noble cause is one of my favorite things to do. Helping my immediate community brings me a satisfaction that only God can give. Most of the J6ers I’ve met feel the same way. Right now, we live in DC, and this city has become our local community. So, for the Christmas season, we want to show some support for those good people of DC who are having a tough time. I encourage everyone reading this to please help make Christmas a little brighter for them by donating to Angel Tree.

What astonishes me about this city is how the levers of power could exist so close to a desperate population living in poverty and crime. It is also quite astonishing that almost every city in America deals with the same issues: fatherless homes, gang problems, drug dealers, shootings, school-to-prison pipeline, and bad police relations. Every city in America is run by Democrats. The judges are Democrats, the Police Chiefs are Democrats, and the Mayors are Democrats. Their solution is to spend more tax dollars on growing the government as they scream that the government is systemically racist or corrupt. That doesn’t make any sense.

I am a proud Trump supporter. I am what Joe Biden calls “ultra MAGA”. I believe in the power of the people. We can make change without growing a corrupt government. For example, we J6ers have brought an amazing amount of positive change to this DC jail. Everything from changing the policy on solitary confinement to exposing the jail conditions resulted in massive changes. For example, the jail is replacing all of the plumbing for better water. The general population inmates thank us all the time. They even express their support for Donald Trump. I’d also like to mention how we J6ers have impacted the DC correctional officers. At first, they hated us. But since then, we have earned their respect, and they love working on our unit. We are the most respectful and well-behaved inmates they’ve ever seen. And we are nothing like CNN was telling them."

Peaceful J6 Protesters Enter Capitol Walking Past Welcoming Police

Last edited:
They sent them to prison to silence them but only wound up multiplying their numbers.

American Gulag: For Christmas the Jan. 6 DC Prisoners Are Raising Money for the Children of General Population — Please Donate to the Children

image-1-600x315-1.jpg

For the last three years, The Gateway Pundit has helped J6 political prisoners raise funds for the children of prisoners in the general population of the DC jail where the Patriot Pod is located.

Rather than focusing on their own plight, the J6ers continue to think about others. In 2022, they helped raise $21,000 for Angel Tree. In 2021, $14,000 was raised.

"I’m a J6 detainee being held in the DC jail. I’ve been locked up for nearly 3 years. I live in a pod with dozens of other J6ers that has become known as the Patriot Pod. I have seen dozens of men come through this pod on their way to prison. I’ve watched a retired NYPD officer get sentenced to 10 years in federal prison for one scuffle with a cop, and I’ve watched a man who was not even in DC on January 6, 2021, receive 22 years in prison. I have seen every race, religion, and creed come through this pod. White, black, Latino, Christian, Muslim, Jewish, gay, straight, and even transgender. We are all patriots. We J6ers have been called names like “terrorists,” “insurrectionists,” “racists,” and any other terrible lie.

Most of the men I’ve met are middle-aged, middle-class, blue-collar family men. These are good men who care about their communities. We all love to help others and volunteer for our churches, food banks, disaster relief, etc. Volunteering for a noble cause is one of my favorite things to do. Helping my immediate community brings me a satisfaction that only God can give. Most of the J6ers I’ve met feel the same way. Right now, we live in DC, and this city has become our local community. So, for the Christmas season, we want to show some support for those good people of DC who are having a tough time. I encourage everyone reading this to please help make Christmas a little brighter for them by donating to Angel Tree.

What astonishes me about this city is how the levers of power could exist so close to a desperate population living in poverty and crime. It is also quite astonishing that almost every city in America deals with the same issues: fatherless homes, gang problems, drug dealers, shootings, school-to-prison pipeline, and bad police relations. Every city in America is run by Democrats. The judges are Democrats, the Police Chiefs are Democrats, and the Mayors are Democrats. Their solution is to spend more tax dollars on growing the government as they scream that the government is systemically racist or corrupt. That doesn’t make any sense.

I am a proud Trump supporter. I am what Joe Biden calls “ultra MAGA”. I believe in the power of the people. We can make change without growing a corrupt government. For example, we J6ers have brought an amazing amount of positive change to this DC jail. Everything from changing the policy on solitary confinement to exposing the jail conditions resulted in massive changes. For example, the jail is replacing all of the plumbing for better water. The general population inmates thank us all the time. They even express their support for Donald Trump. I’d also like to mention how we J6ers have impacted the DC correctional officers. At first, they hated us. But since then, we have earned their respect, and they love working on our unit. We are the most respectful and well-behaved inmates they’ve ever seen. And we are nothing like CNN was telling them."

"Court records state that other video footage of the incident reviewed show Mellis repeatedly striking and making stabbing motions towards the officers with the large wooden stick in hand. Mellis can also be seen attempting to strike at the officers’ necks, between their helmets and body armor."

Three of the blob supporting right wing loons claim to be worth millions. Perhaps your an fleece...err ask them.

BTW...Isn’t the blob himself supposedly worth a lot of money?

"Court records state that other video footage of the incident reviewed show Mellis repeatedly striking and making stabbing motions towards the officers with the large wooden stick in hand. Mellis can also be seen attempting to strike at the officers’ necks, between their helmets and body armor."

Three of the blob supporting right wing loons claim to be worth millions. Perhaps your an fleece...err ask them.

BTW...Isn’t the blob himself supposedly worth a lot of money?
munkle if these people were sent to jail "to silence them" why are they not silent? seems our commie dictator is not suppressing lies from the "press"

image-1-600x315-1.jpg

Biden's world resembles a monarchy, and I thought it was only an oligarchy now. GONG! I was wrong!

Last edited:
Biden's world resembles a monarchy, and I thought it was only an oligarchy now. GONG! I was wrong!

in a monarchy, hunter would likely be biden 47. isn't it more likely to be "donald junior II?" i mean, you are the people who want a king, not us.

It's hard to believe that there are still people being held in DC Gulag.

Oh if you want a real exercise try to figure out how many.....As best as I can tell, around 40.
in a gulag, wouldn't these people finally be doing something useful with their lives. maybe they could help build the wall?

image-1-600x315-1.jpg

Traitors.

It's hard to believe that there are still people being held in DC Gulag.

Oh if you want a real exercise try to figure out how many.....As best as I can tell, around 40.

Mostly moms and pops who just followed a crowd into the building with cops waving them in.

FBI Asset Ray Epps compilation (view at Rumble)

in a gulag, wouldn't these people finally be doing something useful with their lives. maybe they could help build the wall?
They're converting the violent criminals you idiots keep releasing, into Christian Republicans.
I totally understand your glaring sour grapes.

They're converting the violent criminals you idiots keep releasing, into Christian Republicans.
I totally understand your glaring sour grapes.
lolol i can not believe that the dc authorities would allow their citizens to mingle with this reactionary trash. oh well. if there is any interaction it most certainly includes much more guns and drugs than converting christians to baby jesus .

by the way, most of the violent criminals and criminals of every kind in america are christians.

lolol i can not believe that the dc authorities would allow their citizens to mingle with this reactionary trash. oh well. if there is any interaction it most certainly includes much more guns and drugs than converting christians to baby jesus .

by the way, most of the violent criminals and criminals of every kind in america are christians.

The South Koeans had the right idea...and saved their country and their ppl. Bodo League massacre - Wikipedia

Last edited:
This can't be. We were told on this board repeatedly they were all Antifa, or alternatively government agent provacateurs. If you send them money they Evilz guvment will track it back to you and register you for the FEMA camps once the next election is over!

This can't be. We were told on this board repeatedly they were all Antifa, or alternatively government agent provacateurs. If you send them money they Evilz guvment will track it back to you and register you for the FEMA camps once the next election is over!
That's fairly accurate. See, you can be taught.

didn't komrade biden promise to release our antifa heros.

if these guys are really jailhouse converts,. i'm not sure i want them teaching religion to impressionable felons.

ahhh i don't even want to find the worshippers of cpac trump statue. we've seen it,

Forum List

Back