Wawa Goes Old School

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Back in the old timey days, when you went to a store, there was a counter. You would give the clerk behind the counter your shopping list and he would fetch the items from the storeroom behind the counter.

Piggly Wiggly invented the idea of letting shoppers pick their own goods off the shelves.

Lately, stores have been suffering serious shoplifting losses.

In my humble deep red town with every other pickup truck sporting an American flag, our local grocery has been getting robbed blind. People come in with shopping carts, head to the meat section, fill their cart, and walk out the door. Just as fucking bold as you please.

It is the policy of the grocery story chain that employees are not allowed to interfere with the trailer trash and rednecks stealing the goods.

The local big box hardware store is also being robbed blind this way.

This is going on all over America, but if you bleev the racist MAGA media, it is only happening where darkies live in urban areas.

You can count on one hand the number of blacks living in my town. And none of them have been the perpetrators.

In Philadelphia, Wawa has decided to go back to the old ways to solve this problem. They are opening stores where you make your shopping list digitally, and then the clerk behind the counter fetches your items.

Yeah, yeah.

And no people on the left, either, amirite?
Not in my small town.

Plenty of darkies have robbed stores elsewhere. But you would never know by listening to the racist MAGA media that it is happening everywhere by people of all colors.

There might come a day where you have to order everything online and pick up your goods at the store, like many already do, if this thievery is not curtailed. I watched a 60 second smash and grab of a jewelry store by three masked thugs, and was amazed to see that the glass was easily smashed. At least Walmart has the smash proof glass in their electronics dept..

Our local department store has stopped carrying the popular brands of shoes like Nike, Adidas, and Sketchers because too many have been stolen by the white kids here.

Back in the old timey days, when you went to a store, there was a counter. You would give the clerk behind the counter your shopping list and he would fetch the items from the storeroom behind the counter.

Piggly Wiggly invented the idea of letting shoppers pick their own goods off the shelves.

In my humble deep red town with every other pickup truck sporting an American flag, our local grocery has been getting robbed blind. People come in with shopping carts, head to the meat section, fill their cart, and walk out the door. Just as fucking bold as you please.

It is the policy of the grocery story chain that employees are not allowed to interfere with the trailer trash and rednecks stealing the goods.

This is going on all over America, but if you bleev the racist MAGA media, it is only happening where darkies live in urban areas.

You can count on one hand the number of blacks living in my town. And none of them have been the perpetrators.

In Philadelphia, Wawa has decided to go back to the old ways to solve this problem. They are opening stores where you make your shopping list digitally, and then the clerk behind the counter fetches your items.

not sure how you came up with it only being a black problem when we've posted so many videos of white people shoplifting,,

you must be the racists,,

darkies??? that racist,,
Well, there is little doubt that is how the MAGA media thinks of them.

I don't know how many times their viewers have rushed here to post another episode of "Darkies Behaving Badly".

In fact, there's a real popular redneck song going around right now about darkies.

Well, there is little doubt that is how the MAGA media thinks of them.

I don't know how many times their viewers have rushed here to post another episode of "Darkies Behaving Badly".

In fact, there's a real popular redneck song going around right now about darkies.
WOW!!!

I figured you were a racist,, at least youre honest about it,,

I hereby award G500 3, count 'em 3 virtue points.

They are his to do with as he pleases.

Last edited:
This is either a bait thread or the OP is really that stupid.......I'm not sure which, probably both

People more intelligent than you get my meaning.
your attempt to paint others a racist only ended up showing its you thats the racist,,

in the meantime the country still has a crime problem with shoplifting thats caused a lot of people, cities and companies sever hardships,,,

but feel free to tell us what a racist you are,,

Isn't Democrat government grand? :D

We shop online and then go pick it up, much easier, simpler. I’m not interested in the rest of subject is plain dumb, it seems like the redneck OP believes only blacks live in cities. Stereotyping is pretty racist.

We shop online and then go pick it up, much easier, simpler. I’m not interested in the rest of subject is plain dumb, it seems like the redneck OP believes only blacks live in cities. Stereotyping is pretty racist.
I like to see what I'm buying. I know how to thump melons and all that.

Not letting some store employee pick whatever for me. :nono:

Forum List

Back