Retail workers fear for their safety

Here are some more data points for you; more stores, wider distribution across the US. Not sure just how many data points you need but the business risk managers within these organizations have obviously seen enough.

Most of theft was being done from the inside.

Yeah, Walgreens closing all high earnings stores in San Francisco because those stores aren't earning enough. 😂

You could say that smash and grabbers are doing Amazon a big ass favor. Amazon's package capacity has exceeded UPS and FedEx.
Walgreens is one of the most vicious of the vulture-like corporations which destroyed local businesses and have no loyalty to the communities they infest, yes.

Corporate greed and incompetent planning collide, and The People suffer.

What's for a shitcon not to love?

:)

You have done nothing to prove your above statements.
The real criminals?

The vulturous/vampire-like corporations that prey on communities like the blood suckers and bottom feeders they are.

Having gorged themselves, they flee.

Walgreens is one of the most vicious of the vulture-like corporations which destroyed local businesses and have no loyalty to the communities they infest, yes.

Corporate greed and incompetent planning collide, and The People suffer.

What's for a shitcon not to love?

If that is such a great evil, why did the consumers go along with it and let them get away with it? I mean, it's up to them whether they want to go to the big box stores and pay rock bottom prices for cheap crap or go to the local mom and pop where they spend a lot more. Why weren't the big boxes run out of town as soon as people became aware of the low prices?

If that is such a great evil, why did the consumers go along with it and let them get away with it?
Walgreen's works hard to destroy the communities they prey on & then abandon.

People aren't generally well informed on these issues.
I mean, it's up to them whether they want to go to the big box stores and pay rock bottom prices for cheap crap or go to the local mom and pop where they spend a lot more. Why weren't the big boxes run out of town as soon as people became aware of the low prices?
See above and the numerous links I posted.

These big stores prey on & wreck the communities they steal from.

Walgreen's works hard to destroy the communities they prey on & then abandon.

People aren't generally well informed on these issues.

See above and the numerous links I posted.

These big stores prey on & wreck the communities they steal from.
The only way they can do anything at all is if the customers go along and pay lower prices. If they built a big box store and no one shopped there, they could do nothing.

The only way they can do anything at all is if the customers go along and pay lower prices. If they built a big box store and no one shopped there, they could do nothing.
Read the links.

TIA

I know you prefer fantasy to reality, but here's the truth for those who CAN make the distinction:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/30/business/san-francisco-union-square-retail-closures/index.html
From the article you provided, “customers feel unsafe”. The only fantasy here is your denial that retail crime is up and having an impact despite the numbers coming from the FBI that overall crime is down. Keep fantasizing that the two correlate and therefore retail crime is down.

Why do you keep repeating that?
Why does it trouble you?

The topic is crime, which is down.
Overall, shoplifting is way up.
Inflation and the Democrat CovidScam did an enormous amount of damage to our society, but luckily, inflation, like crime, is down.

Great news, right?

It’s a real problem
The real problem is corporations like Walmart which feed on and destroy communities, then abandon them like engorged vultures.

See the links I posted for more info.

TIA

Last edited:
From the article you provided, “customers feel unsafe”.
Fear-mongering by people like you may be causing this to the extent it may be happening.

But crime is down - great news, right?

Maybe start a thread on that.

The only fantasy here is your denial that retail crime is up and having an impact despite the numbers coming from the FBI that overall crime is down.
Crime - way down.

Why does this upset you so much?
Keep fantasizing that the two correlate and therefore retail crime is down.
And yet stores aren't closing because of crime, but due to their vulture-like business models.

See the links I provided for more info.

TIA

Forum List

Back