Self checkouts will be scrapped at Walmart, Costco, and Wegmans

With crime so rampant, especially in liberal cities with lots of ilelgals, we need a separate subforum labeled “crime.”

As for me here, the Target doesn’t open its self-serve lines until noon and then closes them early evening. I asked why, and they said they need to oversee them due to a lot of shoplifting, and only can do so when they have the full crew on.

BTW, I live in the suburbs of a very liberal city, and about 5 miles from a big settlement of illegals.
Crime is only rampant if you believe phax opinion grandma.

That’s what the Target employee told me - rampant shoplifting. That‘s due to the Dems’ soft-on-crime approach and the influx of criminal illegals.
Hilarious grandma.

Phax opinion tell you that too.

Hilarious grandma.

Phax opinion tell you that too.
Denial is not a river in Egypt…..or in Mexico, as your demented president would say.

You’re one of the most obnoxious, rude leftists on here. When I see how you people behave, I can’t believe I was ever a Democrat. Never again, that’s for sure.

Denial is not a river in Egypt…..or in Mexico, as your demented president would say.

You’re one of the most obnoxious, rude leftists on here. When I see how you people behave, I can’t believe I was ever a Democrat. Never again, that’s for sure.
Aww don't get triggered grandma because I'm not buying your maga lunatic bullshit.

Aww don't get triggered grandma because I'm not buying your maga lunatic bullshit.
I assume you’re in a libtard state. Doesn’t matter what you do or say, son.

The swing states are ALL going for Trump. And this time, you won’t be able to shut down the counting and send observers home, and then truck in all the manufactured votes.

I assume you’re in a libtard state. Doesn’t matter what you do or say, son.

The swing states are ALL going for Trump. And this time, you won’t be able to shut down the counting and send observers home, and then truck in all the manufactured votes.
No, no they will not.

And again with the lies olde white grandma.

No, no they will not.

And again with the lies olde white grandma.
What a racist you are. And here I thought you were a lib, opposed to racism.

Oh wait….thats only when it’s against blacks. You love when it’s against whites.

What a racist you are. And here I thought you were a lib, opposed to racism.

Oh wait….thats only when it’s against blacks. You love when it’s against whites.
Are you not an olde white grandma.

Meh....

Just close the stores and be done with it.

Because if they cannot rob at the checkout ....

Then they will rob inside....not a problem...as we can see it everywhere....

Close the freaking stores.

Self checkouts will be scrapped at Walmart, Costco, and Wegmans​

Meh....

Whose robbing at the checkout.

Meh....

So where are you going to buy your groceries?

Just like everything, it's always bad people who are messing up everything good. Any time we get something good, even something as simple as self checkouts, it's the bad people who mess things up.

Just like everything, it's always bad people who are messing up everything good. Any time we get something good, even something as simple as self checkouts, it's the bad people who mess things up.
But this wouldn’t have happened 40 years ago, if we had self-checkout lanes back then. It’s the Democrats’ soft-on-shoplifters approach (and crime in general) that has allowed this to spiral out-of-control.

Forum List

Back