Retail workers fear for their safety

Claiming a building or two that burned is in effect entire cities being decimated is indeed hyperbole.
“A building or two” 😂

Show a single city attacked by ANTIFA or BLM where it was 2 buildings or less that were burned to the ground.

There’s a reason you’ve yet to add a single link to your posts. It’s very difficult to back up a lie (unless using MSNBC, CNN, or NY Times 😂)

Claiming a building or two that burned is in effect entire cities being decimated is indeed hyperbole.
The nation’s capital in 2020 thanks to the violent left. See if you can count the fires, crazy cat lady…

IMG_2959.jpeg

But come on…tell us all again about your paralyzing “fear” from the January 6th protest! It’s our favorite part. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Wait, you’re so illiterate that you need me to explain to you, what you read? Damn, no wonder you’re a leftist.

I am an independent, not a leftist.

My point is, you laughably talked about “fear” from the January 6th protests (leftists always fear freedom of speech, liberty, right to peaceably assemble, etc.), when all violence in the US comes from the low-IQ left.

More false statements. Claiming all violence is from the left is absurd.

You can't be taken seriously.

Who tried to murder every member of one party in Congress? You guessed it - a Democrat with a gun attempted to murder every elected member of Congress!

You’re lies are quickly & easily debunked.

Thanks for your irrelevant cherry picked article and more hyperbole.

You are a disengenius poster.

I have better things to do.

Have a good day.

Forum List

Back