Remember Bill Clinton's backhanded compliments to Obama in 2008?

Why? If the guy's a deuche then why is that so bad? You clearly aren't beholden to logic.

Just pointing out that it's much worse than anything Clinton may have said. Where's the flaw in logic?

I was speaking of her logic. As for your logic, where's your flaw? How about simply going off topic. What you're saying doesn't relate to the OP frankly. Good job on that "nutter."

Yes it does relate to the OP. I'm debunking your minor point by educating you on what's really meaningful. God knows you can use it!

Just pointing out that it's much worse than anything Clinton may have said. Where's the flaw in logic?

I was speaking of her logic. As for your logic, where's your flaw? How about simply going off topic. What you're saying doesn't relate to the OP frankly. Good job on that "nutter."

Yes it does relate to the OP. I'm debunking your minor point by educating you on what's really meaningful. God knows you can use it!

Santorum's views on basically anything doesn't figure into it. So you had no logic. In fact, I doubt you even really know what logic is. And I mean that literally and not as an insult. Take a course or something in the rigors of it and you shall know what I speak of.

Santorum's views on basically anything doesn't figure into it. So you had no logic. In fact, I doubt you even really know what logic is. And I mean that literally and not as an insult. Take a course or something in the rigors of it and you shall know what I speak of.

I do know logic. If something said by Clinton about Obama is significant, then something said by Santorum about Romney is significant. What's illogical and what you're trying to distract us from, is that there's any equivalence in severity between what Clinton said and Santorum calling Romney the worst candidate possible.

Remember Bill Clinton's backhanded compliments to Obama in 2008?

....And, now...the BIG pay-off comes.....

.....we return to.....

.....and, they're BACK IN THE WHITEHOUSE.....

clintonhillbillwave4.jpg

.....in 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I don't see an insult in what Clinton said. I am no fan of Obama since he put my grandchildren into such debt but by what I read in the OP it seems like someone without experience should do. Didn't matter to those who voted for Obama that he didn't have the experience or the education for the job so I am not sure why admitting as much by Clinton is considered and insult and not just a statement of the reality that all should have known. If anything it is an insult to those who voted for Obama more then Obama himself.

Because there was no insult. This extremist dirtball who thinks he's Robert Redford, has made up the fantasy that the Clintons hate the president just because he does.

Nothing to see here, just more boring bullshit from The Goofball Gasbag.

Remember all of the candidate's insults to Romney during the primaries? People still can't endorse him with a straight face. W Bush endorsed Romney while the elevator doors were closing the other day. Slightly half hearted.. :lol:

It's the nature of the beast, you just don't seem to get that. New to politics?

This was from Ron Paul....
Still Voting For 'Mitt Romney'? - YouTube

Romney is running ads here in Ohio that uses Hillary's voice to hammer Obama for being a lying sack of ... Obama.

Hillary from four years ago or Santorum from earlier this year, what do you think is going to be more effective? Every time he talks about ACA it reinforces the flip-flopper narrative. Good luck with that one. :D

Uh, Santorum is a nobody in the GOP....he didn't win the GOP POTUS nominee like Bill Clinton.

Santorum can't even win his own state anymore since people there saw right through his shit.

I remember Rick Santorum calling Romney the worst candidate ever. Does that count?

Actually I don't see an insult in what Clinton said. I am no fan of Obama since he put my grandchildren into such debt but by what I read in the OP it seems like someone without experience should do. Didn't matter to those who voted for Obama that he didn't have the experience or the education for the job so I am not sure why admitting as much by Clinton is considered and insult and not just a statement of the reality that all should have known. If anything it is an insult to those who voted for Obama more then Obama himself.

Because there was no insult. This extremist dirtball who thinks he's Robert Redford, has made up the fantasy that the Clintons hate the president just because he does.

Nothing to see here, just more boring bullshit from The Goofball Gasbag.

Pretty funny; coming from the person wanting to be Marilyn Monroe.....

Anyhow, if I didn't think it was an insult; I wouldn't be remembering it still, 4 years later. Heck, google Clinton backhanded compliment to Obama and just watch this come up.

It's not me, it's you. :D

I'm sure you've heard that line a lot.

You don't think W Bush's ringing endorsement of Romney while he was getting on an elevator was a slap in the face?

You don't seem to get this. Seriously.

Bush realizes that he is a polarizing figure. He distanced himself from McCain and being out of the spotlight, he distanced himself from Romney even further. Bush was not going to be in campaign mode for anybody.

You don't seem to get this. Seriously.

Your argument is getting weaker. If it had been some other candidate, Bush might be more enthusiastic in endorsing that person. Say Condoleezza was running for instance. Bush would be singing her praises from the rooftops. A former president will always carry some weight in certain demographics.

Nobody wants to admit they'll vote for Romney. Clinton is activly campaigning for Obama.

why did clintool put in his shot about...the bush tax cuts should be extented...btw is in direct contrast to barry soetoro?

One must remember that Obama kept Clinton from returning to the White House. An thinking person would have picked up on thus.

Yup. And aren't you liberal, if I recall right? I wasn't even making a conservative vs. liberal argument really, but I have all the "nutters" coming here and throwing out apologies and attacks for the brand.

So anyone who disagrees with you is a nutter?

One must remember that Obama kept Clinton from returning to the White House. An thinking person would have picked up on thus.

Yup. And aren't you liberal, if I recall right? I wasn't even making a conservative vs. liberal argument really, but I have all the "nutters" coming here and throwing out apologies and attacks for the brand.

I think that reference went over your head. My point was about the lefties calling the righties "nutters."

I think that reference went over your head. My point was about the lefties calling the righties "nutters."

I am lefty and have never called anyone nutter. Could you provide some examples?

Forum List

Back