Why did Obama and Hillary Clinton attack Libya?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
We all know this was an unjust war and now Libya is the #1 s
ave naton on earth.

What was the excuse to collapse Libya?
What was the real reason?
Is that country now better off than before Obama invaded?

Hillary tried to push the lie of Trump claiming violence if he does not get elected.

He was talking about an econmic bloodbath for the auto industry.

Here is a mash of of talking heads using BLOODBATH many times to refer to econmic situations.

Once again, nothing but lies from the left.

John Boehner paid for that war ... as part of our NATO commitment ... Libya was attacked, and France was responsible to intervene and protect Libya ... then the UN and NATO jumped in ... this is the conflict where Europe used up all their bullets and couldn't help Turkey when ISIS attacked ... and we'll still fighting ISIS in the Levant ...

Republicans were only producing pork-barrel CR after pork barrel CR ... Libya was just more pork-barrel politics ... fighting in the Levant is good for Wall Street ... who does your congressman answer to? ...

ave naton on earth.

Hillary tried to push the lie of Trump claiming violence if he does not get elected.

Here is a mash of of talking heads using BLOODBATH many times to refer to econmic situations.

There was no way to stop what happened in Libya short of a huge occupation force. The Eastern tribes hated Gaddafi for 40 years. He was uneducated and uncouth although he did like to dress up. He threw out the enlightened Idris Constitution, nearly destroyed their oil business and got rid of Wheelus and Tobruk.

He was very much like Trump.

ave naton on earth.

ave naton on earth.

More abortions of speech

ave naton on earth.

The CIA controls Democrats.

John Boehner paid for that war ... as part of our NATO commitment ... Libya was attacked, and France was responsible to intervene and protect Libya ... then the UN and NATO jumped in ... this is the conflict where Europe used up all their bullets and couldn't help Turkey when ISIS attacked ... and we'll still fighting ISIS in the Levant ...

Republicans were only producing pork-barrel CR after pork barrel CR ... Libya was just more pork-barrel politics ... fighting in the Levant is good for Wall Street ... who does your congressman answer to? ...
HUH??

ave naton on earth.

Actually I know the answer to this.

It's because Gadaffi was the leader of the African Union and was in the process of moving every country in it

to a gold standard for transactions vs. the petrodallar. He had the gold and everything and was about to do it.

They're still looking for his gold over there. Now if he had been successful, the US standard of living would

have dropped 7-9% and the globalist bankers would have lost billions. Pretty much equal with what's

happening with BRICS right now.

If you're wondering why I know about this, it's because I found it very odd that Obama was hanging out

with Gadaffi and a few months later Hillary is killing him with the AP running the "Oh! He gassed his

own citizens" bullshit justification for assassination of a foreign leader. So I did a lot of reading.

Obama wasn't really involved but in no position to say anything or stop it.

He does what Susan Rice and Valerie Jarret say, as does Biden.

It was globalist bankers calling on Hillary, I guess she owed them or something.

Actually I know the answer to this.

It's because Gadaffi was the leader of the African Union and was in the process of moving every country in it

to a gold standard for transactions vs. the petrodallar. He had the gold and everything and was about to do it.

They're still looking for his gold over there. Now if he had been successful, the US standard of living would

have dropped 7-9% and the globalist bankers would have lost billions. Pretty much equal with what's

happening with BRICS right now.

If you're wondering why I know about this, it's because I found it very odd that Obama was hanging out

with Gadaffi and a few months later Hillary is killing him with the AP running the "Oh! He gassed his

own citizens" bullshit justification for assassination of a foreign leader. So I did a lot of reading.

Obama wasn't really involved but in no position to say anything or stop it.
OH----uhm---that's it. I cannot claim I understand how africa using a gold
standard would wreck the world ??????????????????

Libyan refugees were pouring into Italy ...those that didn't drown.

The Arabs were begging us to help. Gaddafi was promising a bloodbath.

There was nothing short of a massive occupation force to stop what happened.

Many hoped for a longshot.. that some of the eastern tribes would support a return to the Idris Constitution.

Hahaha 🤣 you don't know a thing about Libya.
I know

Left wing bad

Right wing good

IMG_0542.jpeg

Libyan refugees were pouring into Italy ...those that didn't drown.

The Arabs were begging us to help. Gaddafi was promising a bloodbath.

There was nothing short of a massive occupation force to stop what happened.

Many hoped for a longshot.. that some of the eastern tribes would support a return to the Idris Constitution.
Yes, Hillary's actions totally destabilized Libya. It led to Benghazi, Warlords jockeying for power,

and thousands and thousands of innocent people dead.

Forum List

Back