Reid says Romney didn't pay taxes for 10 years

Could this be why Harry hides his taxes.

"Harry Reid wrote at least four letters helpful in Indian tribes represented by Jack Abramoff, and Reid’s staff had frequent contact with the disgraced lobbyist’s team about legislation….Reid collected nearly $68,000 in political donations from Abramoff’s firm, lobbying partners and clients…Abramoff’s firm also hired one of Reid’s top legislative aides as a lobbyist."

No evidence, no proof, n o name, just an anonymous supposed source. meanwhile We know for a fact he paid his taxes since he released returns in 2008 as well. But you play the " lets pretend " game.

How did you feel about the REAL tax cheats, the democrats that Obama nominated for high office that actually did not pay their taxes? Or was that different?

Prove it.

Let's see the link.

Am I the only one who sees irony here? :confused:

Yeah...Swallow stepped in it again. :badgrin:

251924_510035285688654_39735416_n.jpg

So still no answwer to the hypothetical?

WHAT IF (yeah if) it turns out Romney really didn't pay any taxes for 10 years.

Would it make a difference? Wouldn't to me because I can't bring myself to vote for the guy anyway. But what about you?

Any Romney supporter willing to answer honestly. Or are we all just to invested in flame-throwing here?

Last edited:
let's pretend it's true for a second....how do you guys on the right feel about it? What if it was Obama who went 10years without paying any income tax, or eric holder, what do you think you would be saying/screaming about on this board?

Let's assume the allegation that Obama enjoys raping little white girls is true as well. You would you OWS parasites feel about it? Since it is an allegation that I have made, and that I cannot in any way support, what say you?

There is a guy in accounting that insists you haven't paid taxes in 25 years, but I don't believe him. The reason for that is simple, he has no idea what goes onto your tax return, because they are fracking private. So, even if an investor at Bain actually told Reid this story, it is a lie. Bain investors do not have access to Romney's tax returns. That makes this whole thing nothing more than a story so sad that only an idiot would fall for it in the first place. I have no doubt Harry "Fixed Income" Reid is an idiot, nor do I have any dount you are, but I am not.

Your Oh So Right.

If Romney had done anyting illegal the IRS would be up his ass. They aren't so I doubt Romney is HIDING anyting.

Reid is an idiot for repeating a story he HEARD from some source he isn't willing to name.

Bunch of Bullshit in my book.

No they wouldn't.

The IRS is grossly underfunded and seldom investigates anyone.

It's estimated that there are some 750 Billion unpaid taxes owed to the United States.

That was funny, thanks for the laugh.

let's pretend it's true for a second....how do you guys on the right feel about it? What if it was Obama who went 10years without paying any income tax, or eric holder, what do you think you would be saying/screaming about on this board?

If I cared I would be pointing out the discrepancy between Obama's taxes and what the State of Illinois said he was paid. The simple fact is that I like the idea of people not paying taxes on income. If I had my druthers no one would pay an income tax.

Yeah. We don't need roads or to pay for those wars or health care or taking care of those old people.

We should all avoid our income tax like Mitt Romney.

Sorry, guy. I pay my fair share, and when I got my last home loan, I had to produce three years of tax returns. For a home loan.

Mitt Romney is asking to be leader of the free world, and it sure looks like he's hiding something.

Bullshit you pay your fair share.

So many people on here have political connect the dots issues...............its not even real.

Assholes.............the standard is 2 years tax releases. Not going to change. The k00ks think the rest of the country think like them...........its fucking hysterical. A huge majority of independents couldnt give a rats ass about this stuff, the only people that matter at this point.

The standard isn't "two years". Most contenders release a decade's worth. Obama did. So did Bush-43, Kerry, Gore, Clinton, Dole and even Mitt's dad.

McCain only released two years, but the media didn't push him on it that hard because they had a pretty good idea where his money was coming from. The guy had been in Congress for 30 years.

Obama released 2 years, not 10.

There is a guy in accounting that insists you haven't paid taxes in 25 years, but I don't believe him. The reason for that is simple, he has no idea what goes onto your tax return, because they are fracking private. So, even if an investor at Bain actually told Reid this story, it is a lie. Bain investors do not have access to Romney's tax returns. That makes this whole thing nothing more than a story so sad that only an idiot would fall for it in the first place. I have no doubt Harry "Fixed Income" Reid is an idiot, nor do I have any dount you are, but I am not.

Your Oh So Right.

If Romney had done anyting illegal the IRS would be up his ass. They aren't so I doubt Romney is HIDING anyting.

Reid is an idiot for repeating a story he HEARD from some source he isn't willing to name.

The IRS doesn't go after rich people, rich people fight back.

Now, obviously you have in Romney and Reid two guys you can't trust. They are both politicians and they are both Mormons and basically, I wouldn't trust either one of them.

But Romney is the one running for president and Romney is the one hiding his tax returns.
And Reid is the one with the anonymous source.

Last edited:

Your Oh So Right.

Now, obviously you have in Romney and Reid two guys you can't trust. They are both politicians and they are both Mormons and basically, I wouldn't trust either one of them.

But Romney is the one running for president and Romney is the one hiding his tax returns.

Is there a new comedy club at USMB, or did I just find a day when the lefties were unintentionally funny?

No evidence, no proof, n o name, just an anonymous supposed source. meanwhile We know for a fact he paid his taxes since he released returns in 2008 as well. But you play the " lets pretend " game.

How did you feel about the REAL tax cheats, the democrats that Obama nominated for high office that actually did not pay their taxes? Or was that different?

Can you state for a fact that Romney didn't take IRS amnesty for an offshore account?
Can you state for a fact he did? Can you state for a fact that, based upon romney's refusal to give a squirt of piss about the demands of the OWS parasites, anything at all, except that he does not think yo parasites are worth a squirt of piss?

So still no answwer to the hypothetical?

WHAT IF (yeah if) it turns out Romney really didn't pay any taxes for 10 years.

Would it make a difference? Wouldn't to me because I can't bring myself to vote for the guy anyway. But what about you?

Any Romney supporter willing to answer honestly. Or are we all just to invested in flame-throwing here?

It would not make any difference to me. As long as he doesn't promise to stop the rising of the seas, and finds America to be a place that is at least ok, then he is worlds away from obammy and the OWS parasite mentality that, quite frankly, the world would be better off without.

Last edited:
Your Oh So Right.

Is there a new comedy club at USMB, or did I just find a day when the lefties were unintentionally funny?

Up is down and day is night in their cocoon.

So many people on here have political connect the dots issues...............its not even real.

Assholes.............the standard is 2 years tax releases. Not going to change. The k00ks think the rest of the country think like them...........its fucking hysterical. A huge majority of independents couldnt give a rats ass about this stuff, the only people that matter at this point.

The standard isn't "two years". Most contenders release a decade's worth. Obama did. So did Bush-43, Kerry, Gore, Clinton, Dole and even Mitt's dad.

McCain only released two years, but the media didn't push him on it that hard because they had a pretty good idea where his money was coming from. The guy had been in Congress for 30 years.

Obama released 2 years, not 10.
really? where did you get that info from? he released his tax returns back to the year 2000.

Harry Reid did something I did not think possilble. He made democrats cringe. Although yesterday MSNBC was reporting it as a fact.

Forum List

Back