Reid says Romney didn't pay taxes for 10 years

Why won't Mitt show us his tax returns for the last 12 years?

What is he hiding?

There is a guy in accounting that insists you haven't paid taxes in 25 years, but I don't believe him. The reason for that is simple, he has no idea what goes onto your tax return, because they are fracking private. So, even if an investor at Bain actually told Reid this story, it is a lie. Bain investors do not have access to Romney's tax returns. That makes this whole thing nothing more than a story so sad that only an idiot would fall for it in the first place. I have no doubt Harry "Fixed Income" Reid is an idiot, nor do I have any dount you are, but I am not.

Your Oh So Right.

If Romney had done anyting illegal the IRS would be up his ass. They aren't so I doubt Romney is HIDING anyting.

Reid is an idiot for repeating a story he HEARD from some source he isn't willing to name.

Bunch of Bullshit in my book.

No they wouldn't.

The IRS is grossly underfunded and seldom investigates anyone.

It's estimated that there are some 750 Billion unpaid taxes owed to the United States.

So many people on here have political connect the dots issues...............its not even real.

Assholes.............the standard is 2 years tax releases. Not going to change. The k00ks think the rest of the country think like them...........its fucking hysterical. A huge majority of independents couldnt give a rats ass about this stuff, the only people that matter at this point. Democrats are not pushing this issue..........except the hard left ones and their credibility is shit amongst independents.

More k00k losing..............

Last edited:
The House should press charges against Reid for dereliction of duty. We have another trillion deficit and that fucking criminal Reid won't pass a budget

So many people on here have political connect the dots issues...............its not even real.

Assholes.............the standard is 2 years tax releases. Not going to change. The k00ks think the rest of the country think like them...........its fucking hysterical. A huge majority of independents couldnt give a rats ass about this stuff, the only people that matter at this point.

The standard isn't "two years". Most contenders release a decade's worth. Obama did. So did Bush-43, Kerry, Gore, Clinton, Dole and even Mitt's dad.

McCain only released two years, but the media didn't push him on it that hard because they had a pretty good idea where his money was coming from. The guy had been in Congress for 30 years.

Assholes.............the standard is 2 years tax releases. Not going to change. The k00ks think the rest of the country think like them...........its fucking hysterical. A huge majority of independents couldnt give a rats ass about this stuff, the only people that matter at this point. Democrats are not pushing this issue..........except the hard left ones and their credibility is shit amongst independents.

More k00k losing..............

How many years did George Romney disclose?

You are so right skooker.

I can only hope that the Mittster comes out and tells all of us to kiss his ass, he has given all the tax returns that he is gonna give.

Please do that Mitt. It will make you look so strong and manly.

Hell I bet all the right wing wack jobs on this message board will vote for you.

It will all work out just fine. Who really cares if the richest among us pays very little in income tax. We in this country need to pay mcuh less in stinking income tax money.

Maybe Mitt can show us the way. Right skook?

Assholes.............the standard is 2 years tax releases. Not going to change. The k00ks think the rest of the country think like them...........its fucking hysterical. A huge majority of independents couldnt give a rats ass about this stuff, the only people that matter at this point.

The standard isn't "two years". Most contenders release a decade's worth. Obama did. So did Bush-43, Kerry, Gore, Clinton, Dole and even Mitt's dad.

McCain only released two years, but the media didn't push him on it that hard because they had a pretty good idea where his money was coming from. The guy had been in Congress for 30 years.

Like I said....the "standard" isnt two years..........but only to the k00k left.

This is a POLITICS forum s0n. The opinion of the few is null.

All the k00k left who think this is going to be a pivitol issue come election day................see you in here on election night as I roll out my dozen or so new Photobucket Classics of win.

Last edited:

Like I said....the "standard" isnt two years..........but only to the k00k left.

All the k00k left who think this is going to be a pivitol issue come election day................see you in here on election night as I roll out my dozen or so new Photobucket Classics of win.

Guy, I've been watching politics for 30 years. Romney is not a "winner". He's Bob Dole. He's John Kerry. He's the guy you nominate because he seems safe enough not to make you look too dumb when an incumbant rolls over you.

Romney's biggest problem right now. The Media is getting sick of his shit. Even the right wing media.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has claimed that Mitt Romney did not pay taxes for 10 years.

Reid said that is the reason the presumptive Republican presidential nominee has only released two years of personal tax returns, according to the Huffington Post.

Reid said that a Bain Capital investor recently told him: ‘Harry, he didn't pay any taxes for 10 years.’

'Mitt Romney didn't pay any taxes for 10 years,' claims Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid | Mail Online

IRS WHITE on RICE? hhhhmmmm?

You are so right skooker.

I can only hope that the Mittster comes out and tells all of us to kiss his ass, he has given all the tax returns that he is gonna give.

Please do that Mitt. It will make you look so strong and manly.

Hell I bet all the right wing wack jobs on this message board will vote for you.

It will all work out just fine. Who really cares if the richest among us pays very little in income tax. We in this country need to pay mcuh less in stinking income tax money.

Maybe Mitt can show us the way. Right skook?

This is a politics forum s0n..........you dont look at this stuff through the lens of a hyper-partisan. Well..........you can but it doesnt matter.

This thread would be like a thread about how large portions of Obama's book are BS............total fabrications. But like this issue with Romneys taxes, its politically null.
None of the k00k left in this forum couold ever work in politics.............they'd be fired the first day for having the political vision of Mr Magoo.

Guy, I've been watching politics for 30 years. Romney is not a "winner". He's Bob Dole. He's John Kerry. He's the guy you nominate because he seems safe enough not to make you look too dumb when an incumbant rolls over you.

Romney's biggest problem right now. The Media is getting sick of his shit. Even the right wing media.

No he's not. Bob Dole and John Kerry were American heroes.

Mitt? The coward protested for the war in Vietnam before he went to France to save the French from wine and cheese.

He also got into an auto accident with a Catholic Priest..killing one of his passengers.

Mitt Romney is no Bob Dole or John Kerry.

Last edited:

s0n..........you could be a 24/7 student for 100 years.:clap2: As James Carville said in 1992..........'Its the economy stupid!!!":fu:. Even a total fuck up like John McCain would win for the GOP this year. So would Boob McNut by the way.............

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has claimed that Mitt Romney did not pay taxes for 10 years.

Reid said that is the reason the presumptive Republican presidential nominee has only released two years of personal tax returns, according to the Huffington Post.

Reid said that a Bain Capital investor recently told him: ‘Harry, he didn't pay any taxes for 10 years.’

'Mitt Romney didn't pay any taxes for 10 years,' claims Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid | Mail Online

Will he be indicted and convicted like Walker was? Oh, wait... never mind.

Dumb ass

The IRS doesn't go after rich people, rich people fight back.

Now, obviously you have in Romney and Reid two guys you can't trust. They are both politicians and they are both Mormons and basically, I wouldn't trust either one of them.

But Romney is the one running for president and Romney is the one hiding his tax returns.

You're right!

Warren Buffet should just pay his damn taxes and quit fighting the government. He only owes a billion and I wonder how much he is costing the tax payer fighting the battle in court.

The IRS doesn't go after rich people, rich people fight back.

Now, obviously you have in Romney and Reid two guys you can't trust. They are both politicians and they are both Mormons and basically, I wouldn't trust either one of them.

But Romney is the one running for president and Romney is the one hiding his tax returns.

You're right!

Warren Buffet should just pay his damn taxes and quit fighting the government. He only owes a billion and I wonder how much he is costing the tax payer fighting the battle in court.

why do the democrats let warren buffet speak for them if he's in arrears for a billion dollars? :eusa_whistle:

let's pretend it's true for a second....how do you guys on the right feel about it? What if it was Obama who went 10years without paying any income tax, or eric holder, what do you think you would be saying/screaming about on this board?

No evidence, no proof, n o name, just an anonymous supposed source. meanwhile We know for a fact he paid his taxes since he released returns in 2008 as well. But you play the " lets pretend " game.

How did you feel about the REAL tax cheats, the democrats that Obama nominated for high office that actually did not pay their taxes? Or was that different?

let's pretend it's true for a second....how do you guys on the right feel about it? What if it was Obama who went 10years without paying any income tax, or eric holder, what do you think you would be saying/screaming about on this board?

No evidence, no proof, n o name, just an anonymous supposed source. meanwhile We know for a fact he paid his taxes since he released returns in 2008 as well. But you play the " lets pretend " game.

How did you feel about the REAL tax cheats, the democrats that Obama nominated for high office that actually did not pay their taxes? Or was that different?

Actually, Romney didn't release any returns in 2008. He was eliminated from contention before he got to that point.

Can you state for a fact that Romney didn't take IRS amnesty for an offshore account?

Forum List

Back