Reid says Romney didn't pay taxes for 10 years

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has claimed that Mitt Romney did not pay taxes for 10 years.

Reid said that is the reason the presumptive Republican presidential nominee has only released two years of personal tax returns, according to the Huffington Post.

Reid said that a Bain Capital investor recently told him: ‘Harry, he didn't pay any taxes for 10 years.’

'Mitt Romney didn't pay any taxes for 10 years,' claims Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid | Mail Online

Mitt Romney ran in the GOP primary four years ago. He knew then that he would be looking to be president of the United States.

He didn't plan to release any tax returns then ?

Are you really that stupid ? I am beginning to think you are.

He knew then that if he was going to run in 2012 that he'd need to have a clean house.

And you think he didn't pay anything in 2008 and 2009.

You and Harry Ried deserve each other. Maybe they will lock your asses up in the same padded room so you can kiss each other good night.

Oh, and hey....sorry to break it to you, but I read the other day that Scott Walker is still the governor of Wisconsin.

Last edited:
The IRS doesn't go after rich people, rich people fight back.

Now, obviously you have in Romney and Reid two guys you can't trust. They are both politicians and they are both Mormons and basically, I wouldn't trust either one of them.

But Romney is the one running for president and Romney is the one hiding his tax returns.

You're right!

Warren Buffet should just pay his damn taxes and quit fighting the government. He only owes a billion and I wonder how much he is costing the tax payer fighting the battle in court.

why do the democrats let warren buffet speak for them if he's in arrears for a billion dollars? :eusa_whistle:

Let?

Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

let's pretend it's true for a second....how do you guys on the right feel about it? What if it was Obama who went 10years without paying any income tax, or eric holder, what do you think you would be saying/screaming about on this board?

No evidence, no proof, n o name, just an anonymous supposed source. meanwhile We know for a fact he paid his taxes since he released returns in 2008 as well. But you play the " lets pretend " game.

How did you feel about the REAL tax cheats, the democrats that Obama nominated for high office that actually did not pay their taxes? Or was that different?

Prove it.

Let's see the link.

You're right!

Warren Buffet should just pay his damn taxes and quit fighting the government. He only owes a billion and I wonder how much he is costing the tax payer fighting the battle in court.

why do the democrats let warren buffet speak for them if he's in arrears for a billion dollars? :eusa_whistle:

Let?

Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Correct,

They don't let him speak them...they beg for it.

You scum have been hiding under Warrens skirt for years. Or didn't Obama coin the phrase "The Buffet Rule" ?

let's pretend it's true for a second....how do you guys on the right feel about it? What if it was Obama who went 10years without paying any income tax, or eric holder, what do you think you would be saying/screaming about on this board?

No evidence, no proof, n o name, just an anonymous supposed source. meanwhile We know for a fact he paid his taxes since he released returns in 2008 as well. But you play the " lets pretend " game.

How did you feel about the REAL tax cheats, the democrats that Obama nominated for high office that actually did not pay their taxes? Or was that different?

Prove it.

Let's see the link.
Sallow is right, only McCain saw 23 years of Romney's tax returns, not the public.

Romney told ABC News he didn't know if he paid less than 15% on his taxes over the last 12 years.

What a liar.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has claimed that Mitt Romney did not pay taxes for 10 years.

Reid said that is the reason the presumptive Republican presidential nominee has only released two years of personal tax returns, according to the Huffington Post.

Reid said that a Bain Capital investor recently told him: ‘Harry, he didn't pay any taxes for 10 years.’

'Mitt Romney didn't pay any taxes for 10 years,' claims Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid | Mail Online

a Bain Capital investor

:lol:

No name??

:rofl:

Hey Chrissy, a Wisconsin prosecutor told me that there would never be any charges filed against Gov. Walker. How do you like those apples?

You mean how would we feel if it was a proven fact, or just if it was a "someone said" scenario like this allegation?

So why isn't he in jail you stupid cocksucker! If that was even close to true, he would have been investigated and charged!

Neg

Romney told ABC News he didn't know if he paid less than 15% on his taxes over the last 12 years.

What a liar.

Do you have his taxes.

I think besides being a partisan asshole, you are also a liar.

Willard can clear it all up by releasing tax returns like his father did.
Tax returns? Well... what about all this? ...

obamaslies.jpg

Think anyone will buy it?

I heard Obama's white mother is decended from slaves.

I also heard that the GOP supports Dog-fighting.

What other rumors can we start?

I'll get back to you on that.......

Think anyone will buy it?

I heard Obama's white mother is decended from slaves.

I also heard that the GOP supports Dog-fighting.

What other rumors can we start?

I'll get back to you on that.......

This thread will end up as his Scott Walker thread...nowhere and Chrissy shitting black feathers for a month.

Willard can clear it all up by releasing tax returns like his father did.

Dig for it jackass.... just like we had to do for that ummmm birth cert :fu:

Harry Reid is a liar and has never produced any of his tax returns.

An un-named source tells me that Harry Ried ass rapes little kittens... :eek:

Ooooh the Horrah

Prove it.

Let's see the link.

Am I the only one who sees irony here? :confused:

An un-named source tells me that Harry Ried ass rapes little kittens... :eek:

Ooooh the Horrah

And Dingy Harry Reid is a [say it with me]...MORMON! Oh the horror! He shouldn't be in office! Seems the left doesn't have problems with CERTAIN Mormons...eh?

Forum List

Back