Reason 101 Why There Will Never Be A " Palestinian State"

You are unqualified to make any comments whatsoever. Drop it.

Your propaganda machine is working overtime as always. Rather sick how low the Israelis will go.
Whose charter says to annhilate their neighbors, Fatima?

Do you really want to go back in time. You know that charter is null and void. Israel is its own worst enemy , always was and always will be. The Pals have a right to whatever anger they have towards the Israelis, the day and night terror you Israelis inflict. I have no respect for Israel at all. The people who claimed to write the OT are the most ungodly people of all.

Your propaganda machine is working overtime as always. Rather sick how low the Israelis will go.

Do you really want to go back in time. You know that charter is null and void. Israel is its own worst enemy , always was and always will be. The Pals have a right to whatever anger they have towards the Israelis, the day and night terror you Israelis inflict. I have no respect for Israel at all. The people who claimed to write the OT are the most ungodly people of all.

The Hamas charter is "null & void"? LOL! Good one Penelope. Hey did you hear the one about "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land"?

The Hamas Charter - A Covenant for Israel s Destruction

I challenge you to find a more disgusting, hateful, vile and venomous poster than Penelope.

Well how about her friends Monte, Pbel & Sunni Man? Oh Lord I love 'em all for the fun & laughs they give us.

The Hamas charter is "null & void"? LOL! Good one Penelope. Hey did you hear the one about "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land"?

I challenge you to find a more disgusting, hateful, vile and venomous poster than Penelope.

Well how about her friends Monte, Pbel & Sunni Man? Oh Lord I love 'em all for the fun & laughs they give us.

Ya, Sunni Man and Penelope are on a whole different level. Two truly venomous posters. It's amazing how miserable some people are.

In terms of murderous vileness and just plain hate I would rate Ruddy, Phoney, MJB and Kondor (who is always promoting genocide) as tops. Toast is just brainwashed but I don't believe he is evil as the other four.

As far as laughs, Phoney is tops.

Ya, Sunni Man and Penelope are on a whole different level. Two truly venomous posters. It's amazing how miserable some people are.

Let us have mercy on them. These poor souls live here in the USA to suffer their lives away each & every day while we rejoice being proud Americans.

How sweet they want to grown up and become IDF members, they must idolize the IDF.

Hossfly was right with his previous comment. You are completely unqualified to post any comments here. All you have is hatred, lies and propaganda. You truly are a sick demented 'person'.
Go to stormfront where you belong.

How sweet they want to grown up and become IDF members, they must idolize the IDF.

Hossfly was right with his previous comment. You are completely unqualified to post any comments here. All you have is hatred, lies and propaganda. You truly are a sick demented 'person'.
Go to stormfront where you belong.

Hey just quoting Ben-Gurion, take it up with him, oh you can't , I think he spells it out real clear.

You just don't like the truth told to you, I admit its not pretty but its always good to get both sides. At no time were the Zionist ever going to share Palestine, never was their intention from the beginning.

Let us have mercy on them. These poor souls live here in the USA to suffer their lives away each & every day while we rejoice being proud Americans.

Your more Zionist than American, or you would be wanting an end to Israel taking our taxes. Your an American who thinks we only exist for the state of Israel, I'm not, that is the difference. I don't think one more American man or boy should die for Israel or SA.

In terms of murderous vileness and just plain hate I would rate Ruddy, Phoney, MJB and Kondor (who is always promoting genocide) as tops. Toast is just brainwashed but I don't believe he is evil as the other four.

As far as laughs, Phoney is tops.

Awww that's so sweet of you to not think I'm evil !

Your more Zionist than American, or you would be wanting an end to Israel taking our taxes. Your an American who thinks we only exist for the state of Israel, I'm not, that is the difference. I don't think one more American man or boy should die for Israel or SA.

"Your an American who thinks we only exist for the state of Israel,"

1) Once AGAIN , it's YOU'RE , not YOUR

2) Do you think before you post ? What kind if a comment was that?

You just don't like the truth told to you, I admit its not pretty but its always good to get both sides. At no time were the Zionist ever going to share Palestine, never was their intention from the beginning.

I have yet to see you post any truth.

Really, such as?

guns-55618443068.jpeg

Cute.

From the gorilla costume, it's easy to see that this is a picture of Jewish kids on Purim (the Jewish Halloween). Kids usually make alot of noise on this day by firing cap-guns, among other noise-makers. It has nothing to do at all with preaching violence.

Really, such as?
What ? read my post again Nazi.

From the gorilla costume, it's easy to see that this is a picture of Jewish kids on Purim (the Jewish Halloween). Kids usually make alot of noise on this day by firing cap-guns, among other noise-makers. It has nothing to do at all with preaching violence.

Is this Halloween too?

jewish-settler-kids-guns.jpg

What do you expect when incident like the Itamar take place? There are many Palestinians who would be glad to walk into a Jewish house and stab to death an entire family. It's for protection, whereas when you see Palestinian kids being taught how to use guns, it's for attacking innocent Israelis. Big difference .

Thousands of innocent Palestinian children have actually been killed by the Israelis, 500 as recently as last summer. That's just an inconvenient fact for you. They should not be trained to protect themselves? No difference at all.

Forum List

Back