Palestinians Clash With Israel's Orthodox Jews.

Israeli police clash with Palestinians demonstrating against Jews visiting Al-Aqsa mosque compound in Jerusalem.

So apparently the police clashed (initially) with the ("demonstrating") Palestinians that were simply disagreed with Jews visiting a compound (I Can't remember it's name) where Al Aqua mosque is.
Weird.
I thought the mosque - not just the whole compound where it happened to be built in should be free for ANYONE to visit, and it's the police authority to determine if such demonstration is allowed in the first place, needless to say - to enforce the freedom of all visitors in that very specific mosque, where Palestinians without an Israeli ID are not allowed to stay, after all this is Jerusalem.

Israeli police clash with Palestinians demonstrating against Jews visiting Al-Aqsa mosque compound in Jerusalem.

So apparently the police clashed (initially) with the ("demonstrating") Palestinians that were simply disagreed with Jews visiting a compound (I Can't remember it's name) where Al Aqua mosque is.
Weird.
I thought the mosque - not just the whole compound where it happened to be built in should be free for ANYONE to visit, and it's the police authority to determine if such demonstration is allowed in the first place, needless to say - to enforce the freedom of all visitors in that very specific mosque, where Palestinians without an Israeli ID are not allowed to stay, after all this is Jerusalem.

Israel even protects the mosque along with all other houses of worship. Most Christians aren't exactly happy about that.

Weird.

Israel even protects the mosque along with all other houses of worship. Most Christians aren't exactly happy about that.

There is a huge international Christian movement for Israel to tear down the Al Aqsa Mosque built on the stolen land of the holy site of Solomon's Temple & rebuild the Jewish Temple.

CBN TV - Rebuilding the Temple

Well the thing is there 2 approaches o this dillema-
1. Hebrews build the temple themselves
2. God send a fully built temple from the sky.

In the current situation it's difficult to even start constructing a real proportion model- because we don't know where exactly the 'Holiest of the Holy" is located exactly- only a priest is allowed to go there on one day of the year.

But don't worry when that happens in anyway, You'll bee too busy.

Level the Al Aqsa Mosquito and Dome of Crock, annex the West Bank. That latter will happen, it's a question of when not if.

Problem solved.

For that to happen Judea must unite first under it's lawful guidance.

Forum List

Back