Reason 101 Why There Will Never Be A " Palestinian State"

Thousands of innocent Palestinian children have actually been killed by the Israelis, 500 as recently as last summer. That's just an inconvenient fact for you. They should not be trained to protect themselves? No difference at all.

Give me some examples of Palestinian children protecting themselves.

Thousands of innocent Palestinian children have actually been killed by the Israelis, 500 as recently as last summer. That's just an inconvenient fact for you. They should not be trained to protect themselves? No difference at all.

26_palestinians_r_w.jpg

You are unqualified to make any comments whatsoever. Drop it.

Your propaganda machine is working overtime as always. Rather sick how low the Israelis will go.
Whose charter says to annhilate their neighbors, Fatima?

Do you really want to go back in time. You know that charter is null and void. Israel is its own worst enemy , always was and always will be. The Pals have a right to whatever anger they have towards the Israelis, the day and night terror you Israelis inflict. I have no respect for Israel at all. The people who claimed to write the OT are the most ungodly people of all.
You are unqualified to make any comments whatsoever. Drop it.

Your propaganda machine is working overtime as always. Rather sick how low the Israelis will go.
Whose charter says to annhilate their neighbors, Fatima?

Do you really want to go back in time. You know that charter is null and void. Israel is its own worst enemy , always was and always will be. The Pals have a right to whatever anger they have towards the Israelis, the day and night terror you Israelis inflict. I have no respect for Israel at all. The people who claimed to write the OT are the most ungodly people of all.

The Hamas charter is "null & void"? LOL! Good one Penelope. Hey did you hear the one about "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land"?

The Hamas Charter - A Covenant for Israel s Destruction

I challenge you to find a more disgusting, hateful, vile and venomous poster than Penelope.

Monte and Fanger are just as bad, just better at hiding it.

In terms of murderous vileness and just plain hate I would rate Ruddy, Phoney, MJB and Kondor (who is always promoting genocide) as tops. Toast is just brainwashed but I don't believe he is evil as the other four.

As far as laughs, Phoney is tops.

Ah SHADAP! You are just a dedicated Jew hating convert to Islam terrorist worshiping false propogandist posing as a Christian.

From the gorilla costume, it's easy to see that this is a picture of Jewish kids on Purim (the Jewish Halloween). Kids usually make alot of noise on this day by firing cap-guns, among other noise-makers. It has nothing to do at all with preaching violence.

This just exposes the what a sick disgusting asshole this character Monte is. Funny part is everything he accuses others of, ie, lying, false propaganda, hate, demonizing, he's the one most guilty of it. Goebbels would be proud of this asshole.

Last edited:
Here's a clue. A kindergarten graduation. Get 'em brainwashed early, I always say.

palestinian-kindergarden-graduation-ceremony-screenshot-640x480.jpg

Starting Them Young Palestinian Preschoolers Hold Toy Rifles at Graduation Ceremony - Breitbart
7df71eb2ca2b5b916f6514935780f400.jpg

Israeli children train with weapons (video)

Those boys are nearly 18, they go through tough training to get in shape before the actual service. Mostly those who are looking to serve in the elite divisions. They actually learn lots of stuff that's helpful for any citizen who wants to travel or live in the nature...You know besides how to effectively protect Your brother.

Interesting when is it best to give a boy a rifle at 17-18 (toward actual graduation where they actually STUDY) or at the age of 5?...Depends on whether You give Your boy any chance to learn to THINK or he's just some sort of soldier in Your war, before he's ever a kid.

I know You want it be some cruel zioinist plot to install hatred, but don't mistake mosques where You're in danger of death penalty for a question, with a synagogue.
This was actually taken during the Purim holiday, the kids wear costumes (like that stupid gorilla) and make the most moise theycan when they reach a name of a Persian minister who ordered to kill all the jews in the kingdom.

YEAH THAT LOOKS REALY FRIGHTENING with that SWASTIKAS on their hands and BURNING oF THE PaleStINIAn FLAG...

The Palestinians just want the oppression to stop. Can't you understand that?

Then they should kick out hamas and fatah and talk peace and mutual borders with all their neighbours. After all both Egypt and Jordan border Palestine and they are just as hard on them as Israel is.

26_palestinians_r_w.jpg

And what does this picture show in reality, and not in your paliwood propaganda briefing

Then they should kick out hamas and fatah and talk peace and mutual borders with all their neighbours. After all both Egypt and Jordan border Palestine and they are just as hard on them as Israel is.
Palestine already has undisputed borders with its neighbors. Why do they need negotiations?

Don't forget the couple of billion dollars the US gives to Egypt and Jordan every year to side with Israel.

PROVE THEY WERE INNOCENT ? ? ? ? ?
I think it is innocent until proven guilty. Well, maybe not in dictatorships.

Palestine already has undisputed borders with its neighbors. Why do they need negotiations?

Don't forget the couple of billion dollars the US gives to Egypt and Jordan every year to side with Israel.

Didn't work a few years back did it when the ruling faction decided to ignore the US and open the borders between gaza and Egypt. Once again proving you wrong

Then provide the treaty that both parties signed, without that you are LYING

Forum List

Back