Palestinians Deny Jewish Connection to Jerusalem

Jerusalem belongs to the Jews. Why? Because dspite repeated attempts to make it otherwise Jews repelled every invading army and defeated every foe in battle.

If Jerusalem and Israel was anyone else's, God wouldn't be on their side now would he?

Well, you have to wonder if some guy from Poland had any connection to Jerusalem in the 1920s.
Wonder if any Ayrabs had any connection to Jerusalem before Mo-Hamhead was spawned?
Can't all Abrahamic religions claim some connection to Jerusalem?
Just Jews and Christians. Mo-Hamheads cult doesn't. Except for that flying horse fairy tale.
It's interesting that you add Christians, considering the Jews think Jesus was a bastard son of a whore who spread lies. Similar to what Christians think of Mohammed.

Well, you have to wonder if some guy from Poland had any connection to Jerusalem in the 1920s.
Wonder if any Ayrabs had any connection to Jerusalem before Mo-Hamhead was spawned?
Just Jews and Christians. Mo-Hamheads cult doesn't. Except for that flying horse fairy tale.
It's interesting that you add Christians, considering the Jews think Jesus was a bastard son of a whore who spread lies. Similar to what Christians think of Mohammed.
Christianity started there. Islam started in Shi'iteville.

no. there's really no connection between jerusalem and islam. it isn't mentioned a single time in the koran. yet it forms the center of judaism in the talmud and christianity in the new testament.

no. there's really no connection between jerusalem and islam. it isn't mentioned a single time in the koran. yet it forms the center of judaism in the talmud and christianity in the new testament.
Interesting I didn't know that.

I wonder who are the descendants of the Canaanites? I believe they would have an older claim to whatever the hell Jerusalem was thousands of years ago.

I wonder who are the descendants of the Canaanites? I believe they would have an older claim to whatever the hell Jerusalem was thousands of years ago.
The Canaanites were Phoenicians, not Ayrabs.

Doesn't it make you feel completely ridiculous, to be bringing up Phoenicians and Canaanites in the 21st century? I did it as a joke. What religion were the Phoenicians? Is theirs the most correct one?

:cuckoo:

Jerusalem belongs to the Jews. Why? Because dspite repeated attempts to make it otherwise Jews repelled every invading army and defeated every foe in battle.

If Jerusalem and Israel was anyone else's, God wouldn't be on their side now would he?
You forgot the Romans..........such a post should be thrown into the GARBAGE CAN OF THE INSANE

You Fcuked in the head or what Hoss,..with such dribblings

Christianity started there. Islam started in Shi'iteville.
Such obtuse mutterings,from the Obtuse-ista.....steve

Dunno, but the Canaanites did, it was their capital Salem.......later changed after the Israelites wiped them out...to become Jew ruse Salem....later shortened to Jeru salem/Jerusalem

1.Jew........2. Ruse(to drive back or drive (Canaanites)out of) ........3.Salem

Hoss, I know I'm good,some say I'm the Greatest...steve

Last edited:

Forum List

Back