Reason 101 Why There Will Never Be A " Palestinian State"

Here's a clue. A kindergarten graduation. Get 'em brainwashed early, I always say.

palestinian-kindergarden-graduation-ceremony-screenshot-640x480.jpg

Starting Them Young Palestinian Preschoolers Hold Toy Rifles at Graduation Ceremony - Breitbart

Here's a clue. A kindergarten graduation. Get 'em brainwashed early, I always say.

Starting Them Young Palestinian Preschoolers Hold Toy Rifles at Graduation Ceremony - Breitbart

How sweet they want to grown up and become IDF members, they must idolize the IDF.
You are unqualified to make any comments whatsoever. Drop it.

Your propaganda machine is working overtime as always. Rather sick how low the Israelis will go.

How sweet they want to grown up and become IDF members, they must idolize the IDF.

Your propaganda machine is working overtime as always. Rather sick how low the Israelis will go.
Whose charter says to annhilate their neighbors, Fatima?

Do you really want to go back in time. You know that charter is null and void. Israel is its own worst enemy , always was and always will be. The Pals have a right to whatever anger they have towards the Israelis, the day and night terror you Israelis inflict. I have no respect for Israel at all. The people who claimed to write the OT are the most ungodly people of all.

Do you really want to go back in time. You know that charter is null and void. Israel is its own worst enemy , always was and always will be. The Pals have a right to whatever anger they have towards the Israelis, the day and night terror you Israelis inflict. I have no respect for Israel at all. The people who claimed to write the OT are the most ungodly people of all.
"........the charter is null and void.........."

:banghead::bs1::cuckoo::link::poke::puke::poop::rofl::stupid::trolls::whip:

Unless she's taking her meds and locked up in that padded room where she's supposed to be.

The Hamas charter is "null & void"? LOL! Good one Penelope. Hey did you hear the one about "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land"?

The Hamas Charter - A Covenant for Israel s Destruction

No alternative to Saudi peace plan says expert - Israel News Ynetnews

Ask anyone why Israel would agree to it's own destruction and there will be no response

The Hamas charter is "null & void"? LOL! Good one Penelope. Hey did you hear the one about "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land"?

Hamas Covenant - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Now the Balfour Declaration was null and void after the minute it was wrote. Palestine and Israel will never be two state because the Zionist even before Britain agreed to it never was going to let any arabs live there. They went there to get rid of them and by golly that is still their plan. The Israelis do not want a two state and as you can see they are stealing land daily.

• I don't understand your optimism. Why should the Arabs make peace? If I was an Arab leader I would never make terms with Israel. That is natural: we have taken their country. Sure God promised it to us, but what does that matter to them? Our God is not theirs. We come from Israel, but two thousand years ago, and what is that to them? There has been antisemitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They only see one thing: we have come here and stolen their country. Why should they accept that? They may perhaps forget in one or two generations' time, but for the moment there is no chance. So, it's simple: we have to stay strong and maintain a powerful army. Our whole policy is there. Otherwise the Arabs will wipe us out.
    • As quoted in The Jewish Paradox : A personal memoir (1978) by Nahum Goldmann (translated by Steve Cox), p. 99.
  • If I knew that it was possible to save all the children of Germany by transporting them to England, and only half by transferring them to the Land of Israel, I would choose the latter, for before us lies not only the numbers of these children but the historical reckoning of the people of Israel.
    • Attributed to Ben-Gurion by Martin Gilbert in [2] "Israel was everything" in The New York Times (21 June 1987)]
This is an atheist so his talk about God is null and void. This is the murderous thug Israelies worship. I find it hilarious that Zionist are mainly atheist and still quote the bible and also hilarious that they , the Hebrews left in about 500 BC, and when given the chance to return most stayed in Babylon, except for a few zealots. Judaism didn't even start in Jerusalem but Babylon.

Hossfly was right with his previous comment. You are completely unqualified to post any comments here. All you have is hatred, lies and propaganda. You truly are a sick demented 'person'.
Go to stormfront where you belong.

I challenge you to find a more disgusting, hateful, vile and venomous poster than Penelope.

Forum List

Back