Rand Paul Plagiarized Wikipedia in Speech

LOL.

The Onion People. Why isn't this news anywhere else? Because it isn't true! No major news outlet, save CNN would report crap like this unless they were truly desperate.
What an embarrassing set of posts for you.

If that is your rebuttal, then you should be embarrassed. I would like to see you rebut this claim, or otherwise stop attacking the merit of my posts. Because anyone who lacks an argument will resort to this type of tactic.
I don;t need to repeat what has already been shown in this thread.

If you're too lazy to read back, that's on you.

Anyone familiar with the details of the Rand Paul fiasco or has been following this thread knows how severely wrong you are.

So before you embarrass yourself further, read back -- or at least pretend to to know you have a grasp on the raw facts.

If that is your rebuttal, then you should be embarrassed. I would like to see you rebut this claim, or otherwise stop attacking the merit of my posts. Because anyone who lacks an argument will resort to this type of tactic.

Anyone familiar with the details of the Rand Paul fiasco or has been following this thread knows how severely wrong you are.

So before you embarrass yourself further, read back -- or at least pretend to to know you have a grasp on the raw facts.

No. You're scared. The fact that the Onion is reporting on this makes this a complete farce, whatever facts people such as you claim to purport are now irrelevant. And I would venture to guess what your version of 'facts' are. So focused are you on smearing someone you revile politically, you don't seem to take the veracity of these claims into account. For you, the truth is irrelevant.

This thread exemplifies liberal think.

Rand Paul didn't plagerize anyone. Maddow goes off half cocked about this. Headlines ensue and morons on this board regurgitate bullshit.

Who's original work did he plagerize? Can anyone give me a name?
Hey, aneurism. there had been like 7 places he's copied wholecloth big swipes of text. It's all over in top news stories.

He is now Senator Cut & Paste.

He even admitted to stealing it. Then blamed his staff.

Maybe for once you could read a thread without the drug-induced flashbacks which prevent you from scrolling back, reading, and making a fool of yourself.

That's not an answer. You throw all these links at us but you can't answer one simple question. I must also point out that you can't plagiarize Wikipedia, it's open source you idiot. It can be edited by anyone at any time. Without knowing who he allegedly plagiarized in the first place, your claim falls flat. That page is edited hundreds of times, and nobody claims any ownership of the material that exists on the page itself.

For there to be plagiarism, there must be a distinct progenitor of the material, which there isn't. I will hear nothing more of this 'Rand Paul Plagiarized Wikipedia' nonsense. It's bunk.

if it was merely a misunderstanding, why did the Washington Times, a bastion of conservative news in DC, drop him like a hot potato?
The braniac here doesn't even know Paul swiped segments from a myriad of other sources (the Wiki thing is so last week) -- and that it's saying a freakin' lot when the conservative Moonie Times says your work isn't cut out for their brand of journalism. :lol: A LOT.

No. You're scared. The fact that the Onion is reporting on this makes this a complete farce, whatever facts people such as you claim to purport are now irrelevant. And I would venture to guess what your version of 'facts' are. So focused are you on smearing someone you revile politically, you don't seem to take the veracity of these claims into account. For you, the truth is irrelevant.

What? The Onion reports on everything.

Is it really that hard to type in Rand Paul into google for some of these nutburgers.

1. Rand Paul admits his plagiarism 'is my fault'

USA TODAY *- 1 hour ago
      WASHINGTON — After facing accusations of plagiarism in speeches, an article and one of his books, Sen. Rand Paul said Tuesday through a ...

1. Rand Paul's Washington Times Column Put To An End Amid Plagiarism Charges

Huffington Post* - 3 hours ago
  1. Senator Rand Paul Faces New Charges of Plagiarism - NYTimes.com

www.nytimes.com/.../senator-rand-paul-faces-new-charges-of-plagiarism.ht...
    2 days ago - An op-ed article Mr. Paul wrote for The Washington Times on mandatory minimum prison sentences appears to have copied language from an ...
  2. Rand Paul Plagiarism: Washington Times Nixes His Column | TIME ...

swampland.time.com/.../newspaper-nixes-rand-pauls-column-after-...
    by Nate Rawlings - in 609 Google+ circles
    8 hours ago - The conservative newspaper Washington Times announced on Tuesday that it will end a regular column by Kentucky Republican Sen. Rand ...
  3. Rand Paul's plagiarism allegations, and why they matter

www.washingtonpost.com/.../rand-pauls-plagiarism-allegations-an...
    by Aaron Blake - in 128 Google+ circles
    2 days ago - Over the last week, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) has been accused of multiple counts of plagiarism — both in speeches he gave and in a book he ...
  4. More evidence emerges of plagiarism in Rand Paul's work - CBS ...

www.cbsnews.com/.../more-evidence-emerges-of-plagiarism-in-rand-pauls-...
    22 hours ago - A new report reveals a recent op-ed by the GOP senator copied a news article on mandatory minimum sentencing.
  5. Rand Paul faces another plagiarism claim - Tal Kopan - POLITICO ...

www.politico.com/story/.../rand-paul-plagiarism-accusations-99362.html?...
    1 day ago - The accusations of plagiarism continue to pile up for Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, with new reports that an op-ed he wrote in September bears ...
  6. Washington Times ends Sen. Rand Paul column amid plagiarism ...

www.washingtontimes.com/.../washington-times-ends-sen-rand-paul-colum...
    21 hours ago - U.S. Sen. Rand Paul acknowledged Tuesday he had failed to properly source material in published writings, including a column in The ...
  7. Rand Paul Responds To Plagiarism Accusations: 'If Dueling Were ...

www.huffingtonpost.com/.../rand-paul-plagiarism_n_4208469....*
    by Mollie Reilly
    3 days ago - Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) fired back Sunday against accusations that he plagiarized portions of his speeches from Wikipedia articles, musing "if ...
  8. Washington Times Ends Rand Paul's Column After Plagiarism

www.buzzfeed.com/.../washington-times-ends-rand-pauls-column-after-pla...
    20 hours ago - Paul had written hundreds of articles for the paper. ..
  9. Washington Times Ends Rand Paul's Weekly Column After ...

talkingpointsmemo.com/.../washington-times-ends-rand-paul-s-weekly-colu...
    20 hours ago - The Washington Times and Sen. Rand Paul on Tuesday "mutually" agreed to end his weekly column after he failed to properly cite material and ...

Leftard morons caught lying yet again.

Or they clearly do not know what plagiarism is :rolleyes:

Rather PRETEND not to know.

I take it that you don't read English.....how clear can it be? Rand is done. He may continue to be a Senator from backwoods Keeeentucky. But that is as far as he will ever go.

And if you wish real HARD, Obama Claus might leave you a unicorn under the EBT tree!!! Moron.

Is it really that hard to type in Rand Paul into google for some of these nutburgers.

1. Rand Paul admits his plagiarism 'is my fault'

USA TODAY *- 1 hour ago
      WASHINGTON — After facing accusations of plagiarism in speeches, an article and one of his books, Sen. Rand Paul said Tuesday through a ...

1. Rand Paul's Washington Times Column Put To An End Amid Plagiarism Charges

Huffington Post* - 3 hours ago
  1. Senator Rand Paul Faces New Charges of Plagiarism - NYTimes.com

www.nytimes.com/.../senator-rand-paul-faces-new-charges-of-plagiarism.ht...
    2 days ago - An op-ed article Mr. Paul wrote for The Washington Times on mandatory minimum prison sentences appears to have copied language from an ...
  2. Rand Paul Plagiarism: Washington Times Nixes His Column | TIME ...

swampland.time.com/.../newspaper-nixes-rand-pauls-column-after-...
    by Nate Rawlings - in 609 Google+ circles
    8 hours ago - The conservative newspaper Washington Times announced on Tuesday that it will end a regular column by Kentucky Republican Sen. Rand ...
  3. Rand Paul's plagiarism allegations, and why they matter

www.washingtonpost.com/.../rand-pauls-plagiarism-allegations-an...
    by Aaron Blake - in 128 Google+ circles
    2 days ago - Over the last week, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) has been accused of multiple counts of plagiarism — both in speeches he gave and in a book he ...
  4. More evidence emerges of plagiarism in Rand Paul's work - CBS ...

www.cbsnews.com/.../more-evidence-emerges-of-plagiarism-in-rand-pauls-...
    22 hours ago - A new report reveals a recent op-ed by the GOP senator copied a news article on mandatory minimum sentencing.
  5. Rand Paul faces another plagiarism claim - Tal Kopan - POLITICO ...

www.politico.com/story/.../rand-paul-plagiarism-accusations-99362.html?...
    1 day ago - The accusations of plagiarism continue to pile up for Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, with new reports that an op-ed he wrote in September bears ...
  6. Washington Times ends Sen. Rand Paul column amid plagiarism ...

www.washingtontimes.com/.../washington-times-ends-sen-rand-paul-colum...
    21 hours ago - U.S. Sen. Rand Paul acknowledged Tuesday he had failed to properly source material in published writings, including a column in The ...
  7. Rand Paul Responds To Plagiarism Accusations: 'If Dueling Were ...

www.huffingtonpost.com/.../rand-paul-plagiarism_n_4208469....*
    by Mollie Reilly
    3 days ago - Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) fired back Sunday against accusations that he plagiarized portions of his speeches from Wikipedia articles, musing "if ...
  8. Washington Times Ends Rand Paul's Column After Plagiarism

www.buzzfeed.com/.../washington-times-ends-rand-pauls-column-after-pla...
    20 hours ago - Paul had written hundreds of articles for the paper. ..
  9. Washington Times Ends Rand Paul's Weekly Column After ...

talkingpointsmemo.com/.../washington-times-ends-rand-paul-s-weekly-colu...
    20 hours ago - The Washington Times and Sen. Rand Paul on Tuesday "mutually" agreed to end his weekly column after he failed to properly cite material and ...

And? How do you plagiarize a Wikipedia page with hundreds of distinct contributors contributing to it?

Leftard morons caught lying yet again.

Or they clearly do not know what plagiarism is :rolleyes:

Rather PRETEND not to know.

I take it that you don't read English.....how clear can it be? Rand is done. He may continue to be a Senator from backwoods Keeeentucky. But that is as far as he will ever go.

And if you wish real HARD, Obama Claus might leave you a unicorn under the EBT tree!!! Moron.

EBT tree, I didn't know you could eat unicorns. Do they taste like horse?

EBT tree, I didn't know you could eat unicorns. Do they taste like horse?

You'd have to ask the Obama. It's a staple on the WH menu and comes garnished with glitter.

if it was merely a misunderstanding, why did the Washington Times, a bastion of conservative news in DC, drop him like a hot potato?

Ummm, because the Washingtimes was taken over by necons about thirty years ago and is entirely controlled by the GOPe?

Just a guess.

LOL.

The Onion People. Why isn't this news anywhere else? Because it isn't true! No major news outlet, save CNN would report crap like this unless they were truly desperate.

He will never be embarrassed because he is an ass kissing fool and a brain dead cinder of a soul, entirely given over to mindlessly repeating Dimbocrap talking points and leftwing slogans.

Forum List

Back