Haley says you should be registered to use the internet! Senator Rand Paul has that & other criticisms

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

Wow, I was reading here about how Rand Paul likes Trump and DeSantis and he says good things about Ramaswamy but then he says he does not at all want Haley and then I come to this shocker, that she thinks people should have to register to use the internet!

OMG!

If that doesn't kill your support for her,

WHAT WILL?

Wow, I was reading here about how Rand Paul likes Trump and DeSantis and he says good things about Ramaswamy but then he says he does not at all want Haley and then I come to this shocker, that she thinks people should have to register to use the internet!

OMG!

If that doesn't kill your support for her,

WHAT WILL?
Doestn't compare to Pres Lazy and Stupid's

Nov 8, 2023 — Hageman Fights Law That Mandates Government-Controlled 'Kill Switch' In All Cars .

Still a lot of nonsensical politics but!

Several of the threads are giving the impression of change happening and that Trump may have reached his 'best before' date.

It'll take a week or so to see if it settles in as the beginning of change. And the lowbrows are going to come out swinging for a while at least. Watch how Marv and co. handle it!

Sigh.

You guys don't know how to use Google?

Start here

So what she actually wants to do is remove anonymity on the internet. That way we have no safe haven for our free thoughts and opinions. They can cancel us anywhere we dare to have thoughts that don't fit the status quo.

The fact that she’s a puppet of the military industrial complex.
yeh, you wonder about some politicians who don't seem to care if the US is at war with any given country for any given reason (that they may conjure up)

Forum List

Back