Haley says you should be registered to use the internet! Senator Rand Paul has that & other criticisms

yeh, you wonder about some politicians who don't seem to care if the US is at war with any given country for any given reason (that they may conjure up)
I’ve seen the argument made that the US needs wars to prop up the dollar as the world reserve currency, allowing the historical national debt to continue its exponential rise.
We have an overspending problem that cannot be solved by endless proxy wars.

I’ve seen the argument made that the US needs wars to prop up the dollar as the world reserve currency, allowing the historical national debt to continue its exponential rise.
We have an overspending problem that cannot be solved by endless proxy wars.
I don't understand how a war props up the dollar.. well, I kind of do, I guess. But any info you can provide would be appreciated. I never did fully grasp global finance issues. I have tried to watch Bloomberg news and some of it is interesting, some of it just bores me, frankly. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't love to know more. It is fascinating what is happening in the world.. depressing but interesting

I don't understand how a war props up the dollar.. well, I kind of do, I guess. But any info you can provide would be appreciated. I never did fully grasp global finance issues. I have tried to watch Bloomberg news and some of it is interesting, some of it just bores me, frankly. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't love to know more. It is fascinating what is happening in the world.. depressing but interesting
I believe wars allow for continued military spending, which keeps our military larger than the combination of many other countries. A dominant military facilitates the strength to keep the dollar as the de-facto petro currency, regardless of how many we print with nothing to back it. Any other country that printed at our rate would've had a currency crash by now.
The-World's-Military-Spendings-v2---72dpi-fixed-2781.jpg

Wow, I was reading here about how Rand Paul likes Trump and DeSantis and he says good things about Ramaswamy but then he says he does not at all want Haley and then I come to this shocker, that she thinks people should have to register to use the internet!

OMG!

If that doesn't kill your support for her,

WHAT WILL?
Register to use the internet but not for a firearm?

So what she actually wants to do is remove anonymity on the internet. That way we have no safe haven for our free thoughts and opinions. They can cancel us anywhere we dare to have thoughts that don't fit the status quo.
Does anyone here KNOW a THING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kamala was rebuked by the Supreme Court for something very similar

Supreme Court Decision a Rebuke to Kamala Harris​

As Californis AG Kamala cooked up the idea of punishing pro-life and conservative groups by forcing public exposure of all donors. Phone numbers, addresses, everything came out and there were attacks, Even the ACLU was disgusted with Kamala

Anonymity is the keystone to cleaning up the Internet. Isn't this just another run at Prohibition. "I don't think YOU should be on the Internet"
But Nikki will have 10 5G fiber lines in her house. Bet on it :)

Wow, I was reading here about how Rand Paul likes Trump and DeSantis and he says good things about Ramaswamy but then he says he does not at all want Haley and then I come to this shocker, that she thinks people should have to register to use the internet!

OMG!

If that doesn't kill your support for her,

WHAT WILL?

I love it that you think that you aren't being tracked on the internet, or that you're posting "anonymously". The moment you connect to the internet, you're being tracked, and the government can find you.

Every time you log on, you're being tracked. It's an illusion that you're posting anonymously. I learned that one in 1999, and I have always conducted myself accordingly, and you should too.

I believe wars allow for continued military spending, which keeps our military larger than the combination of many other countries. A dominant military facilitates the strength to keep the dollar as the de-facto petro currency, regardless of how many we print with nothing to back it. Any other country that printed at our rate would've had a currency crash by now.
View attachment 886986
well, as I have said b4, financial stuff is not my forte.

I've thought of taking some kind of economics class but.. not feasible at this time

Thanks for the info

I love it that you think that you aren't being tracked on the internet, or that you're posting "anonymously". The moment you connect to the internet, you're being tracked, and the government can find you.

Every time you log on, you're being tracked. It's an illusion that you're posting anonymously. I learned that one in 1999, and I have always conducted myself accordingly, and you should too.
I've had the same thought. I'm not stupid or naive. I do things to protect my identity but I know enough about human nature by now to realize... what you say is likely true.

But here's the thing: If it is true WHY does Haley have the position she does on this?

lol

Fucking Canucks. :p

Does anyone here KNOW a THING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kamala was rebuked by the Supreme Court for something very similar

Supreme Court Decision a Rebuke to Kamala Harris​

As Californis AG Kamala cooked up the idea of punishing pro-life and conservative groups by forcing public exposure of all donors. Phone numbers, addresses, everything came out and there were attacks, Even the ACLU was disgusted with Kamala

Anonymity is the keystone to cleaning up the Internet. Isn't this just another run at Prohibition. "I don't think YOU should be on the Internet"

But Nikki will have 10 5G fiber lines in her house. Bet on it :)

excellent post

thanks for the info. I had not heard about the Sup Ct, etc

well, as I have said b4, financial stuff is not my forte.

I've thought of taking some kind of economics class but.. not feasible at this time

Thanks for the info
I’m no financial genius, but I’m pretty good at common sense, deductive reasoning, and math. There has to be a reason the dollar has not crashed when we’re $30+ trillion in debt.

Forum List

Back