JUST IN: US Supreme Court Justice Kentanji Brown Jackson Just Defended The US Government Violating the 1st Amendment

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
'My biggest concern is that your view has the First Amendment hamstringing the government‘

That’s the whole purpose of the bill of rights. Yes, Justice Brown, the whole point of the First Amendment is a constraint AGAINST so called government approved speech. This is a dangerous justice. Articles of Impeachment should be filed against her. Always remember, the woman is the poster child for the expression “elections have consequences”.

JUST IN: US Supreme Court Justice Kentanji Brown Jackson Just Defended The US Government Violating the 1st Amendment During Arguments in Case Sen Rand Paul Calls “the most consequential free speech case in U.S. history”​

'My biggest concern is that your view has the First Amendment hamstringing the government‘

That’s the whole purpose of the bill of rights. Yes, Justice Brown, the whole point of the First Amendment is a constraint AGAINST so called government approved speech. This is a dangerous justice. Articles of Impeachment should be filed against her. Always remember, the woman is the poster child for the expression “elections have consequences”.

You should ask her if this includes rights for a WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would cause her head to explode cuz she can't even tell you what one is.

• Banned
iu

It appears that your activism within government really took off after Obamas victory. It has not refrained from expansion since.

Ms. Jackson doesn't have the legal brains to judge a chicken thief here in Mercer County.
She’s not really a judge - She’s a negress community organizer in a black robe. Here's the deal though, if the SCOTUS sides with the government, then it's a no brainer that ALL websites that do not tow the government line will be attacked and closed down.

She made a statement. She has made NO ruling. If she rules for the government violating the 1st, then go after her.

As we often see though the G.P. fires and then worries about the facts afterwards.

JUST IN: US Supreme Court Justice Kentanji Brown Jackson Just Defended The US Government Violating the 1st Amendment During Arguments in Case Sen Rand Paul Calls “the most consequential free speech case in U.S. history”​

I saw this earlier.

This bitch is a fucking idiot.

More like her on the court would be a BLOODBATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no!!!!!!

Fake maga outrage flare!

It was easy to tell at her confirmation hearing she was an intellectual lightweight. It is sad when I am sure there are more qualified people out there who deserve the appointment. Both male, female and all skin pigmentations.

Forum List

Back