Why did Obama choose a Canada company to build the Obamacrap website?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Obozo is a clown who has never had a job let alone an executive job. He can't do anything.

Did Valerie Jarrett And Michelle Obama Pick ObamaCare Website Developer? - Investors.com

06:47 PM ET

Why pick a Canadian firm with a French name to help develop the official ObamaCare website? It certainly wasn't based on the track record in developing health care software of CGI Federal, the IT contractor that orchestrated most of the Healthcare.gov website.

CGI Federal is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canada's CGI Group (CGI stands for "Conseillers en Gestion et Informatique" in French, which roughly translates to "Information Systems and Management Consultants").

Its performance on Ontario, Canada's health care medical registry for diabetes sufferers was so poor that officials ditched the $46.2 million contract after three years of missed deadlines, the Washington Examiner has reported.

As it happens, the Daily Caller reports that Michelle Obama's college roomie Toni Townes-Whitley, Princeton class of '85, is a senior vice president at CGI Federal, which earned the no-bid contract to build the $678 million ObamaCare enrollment website at Healthcare.gov.

There may be another Canadian connection as well.

Valerie Jarrett's daughter, Laura, is married to Tony Balkissoon. He is the son of Bas Balkissoon, a member of the Ontario legislature whose jobs have included, among other things, a stint as parliamentary assistant to the minister of Health and Long-Term Care from 2007-10. It's all in the family.

This company screwed up so bad in Ontario that I considered it amazing, but its nothing at all compared to shit going on nation wide in America.

And never forget this was a "no bid" aka a gift.

I've got to check it out but I heard that this company is also in charge of distributing millions upon millions of relief dollars for superstorm sandy.

Forum List

Back