Rand Paul Not Quite Ready To Shut Down Government Over Planned Parenthood

Dems already pass out birth control like they're skittles.
Which, of course, would be a bad thing because...ummm...I forget.

No, but abortions are still occurring.....ummmmmmm
So?

What is the objection to birth control again?
Anyone who objects to birth control is a moron..
Any pro lifer who objects to birth control and abortion needs to go to japan before it legalized the pill..
People must be punished for having sexual intercourse for pleasure and not procreation.

Really? Are they sent to prison, fined, stoned, hanged? You don't have to answer.

Shutting down PP will solve nothing illegal abortion will remain and grow.
The foster care system will be swamped, the female and infant death rate will skyrocket.
All because a bunch of assholes won't mind their own business.

Um...mind their own business? You are forcing them to pay for it, don't be ridiculous. I hate being on the same side as liberals. Even when you are on the right side, your arguments are just stupid
Nobody is forcing anybody to pay for anything besides the costs are much less than the alturnative would be.

I see, so taxes are optional? What is that idiocy based on?
]
The foster care system will be swamped, the female and infant death rate will skyrocket.

Um...mind their own business? You are forcing them to pay for it, don't be ridiculous. I hate being on the same side as liberals. Even when you are on the right side, your arguments are just stupid
Nobody is forcing anybody to pay for anything besides the costs are much less than the alturnative would be.

to many corporations and rich people they are. Besides if you are so against abortion it is your duty not to fund them .
it's just a matter of taking the consequences of your actions.

You're zero for two. I own a corporation and I'm "rich," there is zero optional about paying taxes. Government is actually most beligerant to us, you can get away with far more than we can. Government knows where the money is.

Also, you're such a tool, 50% of the country pay all taxes and you tell me that I don't have to pay them. Democrats just lead you by a nose ring

]

to many corporations and rich people they are. Besides if you are so against abortion it is your duty not to fund them .

You're zero for two. I own a corporation and I'm "rich," there is zero optional about paying taxes. Government is actually most beligerant to us, you can get away with far more than we can. Government knows where the money is.

Also, you're such a tool, 50% of the country pay all taxes and you tell me that I don't have to pay them. Democrats just lead you by a nose ring
Classic conservobot yammering points.
I'm a an independent not one of the faux republican kind
the actual kind
if the democrats were fucking up as badly as the gop , I'd be on them like white on rice too.

]

the actual kind
if the democrats were fucking up as badly as the gop , I'd be on them like white on rice too.

Now see, you liberals are so blatantly moronic that all you have are Democratic talking points. You're not smart enough to alter them for situations, so they only give you one set and it's for Republicans. So you simplify in your stupid minds that everyone who's not a Democrat is a Republican. It's the only processing power that you have. Fortunately convenient because you never question them, you're not smart enough to

]

the actual kind

Now see, you liberals are so blatantly moronic that all you have are Democratic talking points. You're not smart enough to alter them for situations, so they only give you one set and it's for Republicans. So you simplify in your stupid minds that everyone who's not a Democrat is a Republican. It's the only processing power that you have. Fortunately convenient because you never question them, you're not smart enough to
false! oh no not the you're not smart enough ploy again.

]

the actual kind

Then back up your crap that taxes are optional

]

the actual kind

I did not infer, announce, imply or say they were .
you did.
what I said was (since you didn't get it the first time.) " if you are so against abortion then stand by your principles and don't pay taxes that you thinks support it.
which begs the question do you have the strength of your supposed convictions to deal with the consequences of them.

the actual kind

you did.
what I said was (since you didn't get it the first time.) " if you are so against abortion then stand by your principles and don't pay taxes that you thinks support it.
which begs the question do you have the strength of your supposed convictions to deal with the consequences of them.

Of course you did. I said when government confiscated money and gives it to PP that we are forced to pay for it whether we support it or not. You said no we don't. So that would mean taxes are optional. How else would we not have to pay for it?

As for me, I'm fine with paying for it, I support PP. You support PP, you just aren't fine with paying for it, you want someone else to, not you

the actual kind

you did.

Of course you did. I said when government confiscated money and gives it to PP that we are forced to pay for it whether we support it or not. You said no we don't. So that would mean taxes are optional. How else would we not have to pay for it?

As for me, I'm fine with paying for it, I support PP. You support PP, you just aren't fine with paying for it, you want someone else to, not you
it means nothing of the kind, we pay taxes, what money goes where is up for grabs.
if I pay taxes then I pay for it and I'm just fine with that. thanks for playing.

you did.

it means nothing of the kind, we pay taxes, what money goes where is up for grabs.
if I pay taxes then I pay for it and I'm just fine with that. thanks for playing.

Exactly, you don't want to fund PP with your own money, you want the government to do it for you. You are a man of little conviction.

But that doesn't back up your point, which is that I, who pays major taxes, doesn't have to pay for PP, tell me how I can not pay taxes, I went to get in on that. I'll still chip in for PP, they are a worthy cause

you did.

Exactly, you don't want to fund PP with your own money, you want the government to do it for you. You are a man of little conviction.

But that doesn't back up your point, which is that I, who pays major taxes, doesn't have to pay for PP, tell me how I can not pay taxes, I went to get in on that. I'll still chip in for PP, they are a worthy cause
false!

List of countries by tax rates - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
us corporations are near the bottom of the list.

you did.

false!

Another rat hole. You said we don't have to pay taxes unless we want to, back it up

The Government does not fund abortions by law

Defunding Planned Parenthood will only impact womens health services (mamograms, cervical exams) for poor women

you did.

false!

Another rat hole. You said we don't have to pay taxes unless we want to, back it up
False I never said want to. You know what I said , I feel no need to explain further.

Republicans need to pick their battles

With an election coming, this is not one that they want to fight

If RP wants the nomination, he better not shut down the government.

Rand Paul Not Quite Ready To Shut Down Government Over Planned Parenthood

Forum List

Back