Rand Paul Not Quite Ready To Shut Down Government Over Planned Parenthood

Shutting down PP will solve nothing illegal abortion will remain and grow.
The foster care system will be swamped, the female and infant death rate will skyrocket.
All because a bunch of assholes won't mind their own business.

Um...mind their own business? You are forcing them to pay for it, don't be ridiculous. I hate being on the same side as liberals. Even when you are on the right side, your arguments are just stupid
Nobody is forcing anybody to pay for anything besides the costs are much less than the alturnative would be.

The foster care system will be swamped, the female and infant death rate will skyrocket.

Um...mind their own business? You are forcing them to pay for it, don't be ridiculous. I hate being on the same side as liberals. Even when you are on the right side, your arguments are just stupid
Nobody is forcing anybody to pay for anything besides the costs are much less than the alturnative would be.

I see, so taxes are optional? What is that idiocy based on?

I so wish that I could just shutter PP for a couple of years, and when the bills come due for all the new babies, including the ones their slut daughters had, the right-wingers will be screaming for cheap and easy birth control, real sex ed. and safe and legal abortions.

It's almost worth de-funding the damn thing ourselves and burning all the clinics to the ground. Often the best way to fix a broken system is to just crash the fucking thing and start over. By the time we got done the GOP would be be passing out birth control pills and condoms like candy to every teenager in the country.

Dems already pass out birth control like they're skittles.

I so wish that I could just shutter PP for a couple of years, and when the bills come due for all the new babies, including the ones their slut daughters had, the right-wingers will be screaming for cheap and easy birth control, real sex ed. and safe and legal abortions.

It's almost worth de-funding the damn thing ourselves and burning all the clinics to the ground. Often the best way to fix a broken system is to just crash the fucking thing and start over. By the time we got done the GOP would be be passing out birth control pills and condoms like candy to every teenager in the country.

If only...

If only...

Well, the lefts original planned parenthood hero, Sanger, was to exterminate african americans.

Which, of course, would be a bad thing because...ummm...I forget.

Yeah, good point, really helps to reduce abortions: Colorado teen birthrate drops 40 - CNN.com

No, but abortions are still occurring.....ummmmmmm

]

to many corporations and rich people they are. Besides if you are so against abortion it is your duty not to fund them .
it's just a matter of taking the consequences of your actions.

Less then before buddy, you do realize abortions were done even more before easier ways to get birth control?

If only...

Well, the lefts original planned parenthood hero, Sanger, was to exterminate african americans.
A flat out lie...

The GOP s Attacks on Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood Dissent Magazine

As it should be.

Less then before buddy, you do realize abortions were done even more before easier ways to get birth control?

We're they? Lol.

If only...

A flat out lie...

The GOP s Attacks on Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood Dissent Magazine

Not a lie at all. You should someone serious reading on sanger.

So?

What is the objection to birth control again?

Nothing will ever stop them from happening
look at what prohibition did for alcohol
or the war on drugs.

We're they? Lol.
Yes, it's common sense..
Study Free birth control leads to way fewer abortions - CBS News
Give teens free birth control and watch pregnancy and abortion rates plummet - Salon.com
Free Birth Control Lowers Pregnancy And Abortion Rates Pro-Lifers Forced To Choose Lesser Of Two Evils
Access to free birth control reduces abortion rates Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis

We're they? Lol.
Yes they were history not in your skill set?

Nothing will ever stop them from happening
look at what prohibition did for alcohol
or the war on drugs.

Of course not. Do you know who was for prohibition?

Forum List

Back