What if the Cell Phone outages was just the testing of the government to start the take over of the country by the Communists?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
  • AT&T cell service went out for tens of thousands of Americans on Thursday.
  • The reason for the outage isn't clear — and now the FBI, the FCC, and Homeland Security are looking into it.
  • But US officials were told there's no reason to suspect a cybersecurity incident yet.
Of course there is nothing to see here, because it was a government agency that shut down the system. The agency needed to see the response to said action, and if it could be done throughout the whole US what the impact would be of the complete take over of the country by the Communists who would then control all communications. Without the ability for US citizens to communicate with each other quickly, we couldnt respond to said take over with the militias that were to prevent bad actors in the government. Think about it, why with President Trump doing so well and most likely be the 47th President how such actions as the ultimate issurrection could happen with just a switch at the cell services around the country and the Fascist Dictator Joe Bidumb would be "De Fuhrer".

1708647859284.png

MSN Of course there is nothing to see here, because it was a government agency that shut down the system. The agency needed to see the response to said action, and if it could be done throughout the whole US what the impact would be of the complete take over of the country by the Communists who would then control all communications. Without the ability for US citizens to communicate with each other quickly, we couldnt respond to said take over with the militias that were to prevent bad actors in the government. Think about it, why with President Trump doing so well and most likely be the 47th President how such actions as the ultimate issurrection could happen with just a switch at the cell services around the country and the Fascist Dictator Joe Bidumb would be "De Fuhrer".

View attachment 906808
Yup, you got right. We are coming for all you retards. Run to Russia while you can… :abgg2q.jpg:

MSN Of course there is nothing to see here, because it was a government agency that shut down the system. The agency needed to see the response to said action, and if it could be done throughout the whole US what the impact would be of the complete take over of the country by the Communists who would then control all communications. Without the ability for US citizens to communicate with each other quickly, we couldnt respond to said take over with the militias that were to prevent bad actors in the government. Think about it, why with President Trump doing so well and most likely be the 47th President how such actions as the ultimate issurrection could happen with just a switch at the cell services around the country and the Fascist Dictator Joe Bidumb would be "De Fuhrer".
conspiracy1.gif

I never pacified myself to cell phones. I never trusted placing the battery next the brain. It would not affect me one bit if cell phones never worked. It was a bad idea for people to get rid of their land lines. Land lines were safe. Schools, universities, fast food establishments, and large companies still use land lines.

Government officials switched their phones so solar then they shut the rest of the cellphones down. The globalists testing, 1-2-3....

I never pacified myself to cell phones. I never trusted placing the battery next the brain. It would not affect me one bit if cell phones never worked. It was a bad idea for people to get rid of their land lines. Land lines were safe. Schools, universities, fast food establishments, and large companies still use land lines.

Government officials switched their phones so solar then they shut the rest of the cellphones down. The globalists testing, 1-2-3....
did you know theres actually a warning on cellphones that you should keep it so far from your head when using them,, at least there use to be,,

did you know theres actually a warning on cellphones that you should keep it so far from your head when using them,, at least there use to be,,
Like a cigarette warning.

I was thinking maybe that part of people's brain that would have "easily" told them the experimental and untested covid vaccine was a no-no; just maybe the cellphones had something to do with their brains short circuiting.

It would not bother me nary a bit...My phone stays in the car and I have a landline. That and I'm fairly certain that 87% of the calls I make or recieve on it could have waited till I got home.

I have a Baofeng Radio for those "the chair is against the wall" and "John has a long mustache" scenarios that may pop-up. ;)

Forum List

Back