Why I Trust NASA on Man-made Climate Change

^^^^
*Face palm post.
Did I specify the climate scientists?
No, those were your words to misrepresent my post.

So, for the simpleton...
The Al Gores and John Kerry's of the world who tout the man made theory are the wasteful hypocrites.

Although most working at NASA also live a more extravagant lifestyle than blue collar workers who may own a pickup truck and are told to reduce their carbon footprint.

Regardless, the Earth has been far warmer and colder.
Things change and always have. Humans directly benefitted from the huge warming that caused the glaciers to retreat. My house currently sits where a mile of ice once stood and carved the thousands of lakes here, including the Great Lakes.

There is no fucking Climate Calamity.
Go hijack another thread elsewhere.

They sent men to the Moon and back -- plus.

It was risky. Scientific consensus gave NASA and the Astronauts confidence it could and would be pulled off.

The ones who choose to disbelieve NASA? They're still stuck in the past.

Apollo 8: Christmas at the Moon​

NASA

NASA​

Dec 23, 2019

Christmas Eve, 1968. As one of the most turbulent, tragic years in American history drew to a close, millions around the world were watching and listening as the Apollo 8 astronauts—Frank Borman, Jim Lovell and Bill Anders – became the first humans to orbit another world.
As their command module floated above the lunar surface, the astronauts beamed back images of the moon and Earth and took turns reading from the book of Genesis, closing with a wish for everyone “on the good Earth.”

View attachment 878552

View attachment 878553

Look at this too: NASA's First Samples Land On Earth After Release From Spacecraft.

The quote was "Sir Issac Newton and a slide rule" ... the scientific proof is AGAINST these ... we know Newton's gravity is wrong, and we knew Newton was wrong for over 60 years at the time of the Moon landings ... no consensus, Einstein produced rigid proof ...

HEY STUPID ... it was the damn Soviets who landing on the Moon first ... Luna 9 ... pretty pathetic to come in second to them ... THESE are the people you trust? ... maybe you don't know how to land on the Moon, it's actually much much easier than predicting weather out 5 days ...

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ...

The quote was "Sir Issac Newton and a slide rule" ... the scientific proof is AGAINST these ... we know Newton's gravity is wrong, and we knew Newton was wrong for over 60 years at the time of the Moon landings ... no consensus, Einstein produced rigid proof ...

HEY STUPID ... it was the damn Soviets who landing on the Moon first ... Luna 9 ... pretty pathetic to come in second to them ... THESE are the people you trust? ... maybe you don't know how to land on the Moon, it's actually much much easier than predicting weather out 5 days ...

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ...

Are you commenting on post here, or in the wrong thread?

No.
I will post where the fuck I want and my posts are on topic.
It is you that fails to call out the hypocrites that use the resources of a small town while they lecture everyone else.
Why should anyone listen to them, or you?

No.
I will post where the fuck I want and my posts are on topic.
It is you that fails to call out the hypocrites that use the resources of a small town while they lecture everyone else.
Why should anyone listen to them, or you?

:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

Why I Trust NASA on Man-made Climate Change

Are you commenting on post here, or in the wrong thread?

Is this thread about trusting NASA in matters they are not experts in? ... they're aeronautical engineers, not fluid mechanics ... I'm guessing you don't know the difference ...

It's called "appealing to authority" ... yes, NASA is good at launching rockets ... why do you think their good at weather forecasting? ... those are two different sciences ... your logic is flawed and your math is wrong ...

Would you ask Enrico Fermi to mix the concrete for your home's foundation? ... I wouldn't, he's a nuclear physicist, not a concrete finisher ... I'd ask a concrete contractor to make up the batch ...

Is this thread about trusting NASA in matters they are not experts in? ... they're aeronautical engineers, not fluid mechanics ... I'm guessing you don't know the difference ...

It's called "appealing to authority" ... yes, NASA is good at launching rockets ... why do you think their good at weather forecasting? ... those are two different sciences ... your logic is flawed and your math is wrong ...

Would you ask Enrico Fermi to mix the concrete for your home's foundation? ... I wouldn't, he's a nuclear physicist, not a concrete finisher ... I'd ask a concrete contractor to make up the batch ...

Then why can't you argue against the facts, without appealing to weathermen and scientists that are not experts in climate science?

It was risky. Scientific consensus gave NASA and the Astronauts confidence it could and would be pulled off.

NASA

NASA​

Dec 23, 2019

Christmas Eve, 1968. As one of the most turbulent, tragic years in American history drew to a close, millions around the world were watching and listening as the Apollo 8 astronauts—Frank Borman, Jim Lovell and Bill Anders – became the first humans to orbit another world.
As their command module floated above the lunar surface, the astronauts beamed back images of the moon and Earth and took turns reading from the book of Genesis, closing with a wish for everyone “on the good Earth.”

View attachment 878552

View attachment 878553

Look at this too: NASA's First Samples Land On Earth After Release From Spacecraft.
No one gives a damn who you trust or don't, you're just another media fed clown.

I might have asked him, except everybody knows he don't no nuttin bout that stuff!

NASA

NASA​

Dec 23, 2019

View attachment 878552

View attachment 878553

Because yo choose to in your eternal and internal ignorance.

NASA

NASA​

Dec 23, 2019

View attachment 878552

View attachment 878553

They may have sent men to walk on the moon but they lost all credibility on the climate when they got caught fabricating data when Queer Barry was President.

NASA

NASA​

Dec 23, 2019

View attachment 878552

View attachment 878553

:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

Anyone who doesn't trust NASA must be demented.

Then why can't you argue against the facts, without appealing to weathermen and scientists that are not experts in climate science?

Your article doesn't discuss climate change ... did you read it? ... it very clearly is talking about global warming ... that doesn't change climate ...

According to NOAA ... the faster rate of warming occurred between 1910 and 1940 ... then we experienced global cooling between 1940 and 1980 ... then global warming at a slower rate between 1980 and today ... we assume CO2 level were rising over this entire time period ... so you're wrong, and apparently can't read Middle School blurbs ...

What does NASA have to do with any of this ... where can I find their empirical data? ... or does NASA just use NOAA's data ...

I took a class in meteorology ... at a university ... as part of the major program ... where we used something called "mathematics" ... do you have any formal education in mathematics beyond high school algebra? ... because from here I go into SB and the fourth root relationship ... and you'll need a year of college physics to understand ... if not, go ask the IPCC for help ...

SB says we have to raise irradiance a lot in order to raise temperature a little ... and 1ºC is tiny ... there's that much temperature change from one end of the runway to the other ... there's been accidents at Stapleton because of this ... THIS is what you're afraid of? ... grow some balls will ya? ...

Forum List

Back