People who hate nullification are inhuman

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I hate to create a thread that purposely generates strong emotion but it is true. The federal government doesn't allow sick and dying patients the right to try medical treatments that they deem as unsafe. Considering that you are dying anyway what harm will it do. The federal government isn't going to listen because compassion only counts when you are trying to dethrone the capatalist system but when you are trying to dethrone the federal government then compassion is a bad thing. This is not by accident because authority cares more about preserving its own authority not about the people under their control.

Most states have nullified this and allows the sick and dying to obtain medical treatment that they want. People who oppose nullification must realize that there opposition may prevent someone the ability to save themselves from death. Why? Because they worship power and think preserving it is more important than saving someone's life.

I hate to create a thread that purposely generates strong emotion but it is true. The federal government doesn't allow sick and dying patients the right to try medical treatments that they deem as unsafe. Considering that you are dying anyway what harm will it do. The federal government isn't going to listen because compassion only counts when you are trying to dethrone the capatalist system but when you are trying to dethrone the federal government then compassion is a bad thing. This is not by accident because authority cares more about preserving its own authority not about the people under their control.

Most states have nullified this and allows the sick and dying to obtain medical treatment that they want. People who oppose nullification must realize that there opposition may prevent someone the ability to save themselves from death. Why? Because they worship power and think preserving it is more important than saving someone's life.
We can save lives by doing research on donated organs. You good with that?

• Banned
I'm sure the NAZIs had similar ideas...
Oh, so you don't actually think saving lives is important then? Well, I figured.

Selling Jewish body parts is a noble cause because it could save lives.
Your utter lack of a rational response it noted. These treatments that you so want dying people to be able to try, some of them come out of what you can make from donated organs...

We could also end world hunger by selling aborted baby flesh for consumption. Eat the dead babies! With ketchup!

Forum List

Back