Rand Paul Not Quite Ready To Shut Down Government Over Planned Parenthood

I so wish that I could just shutter PP for a couple of years, and when the bills come due for all the new babies, including the ones their slut daughters had, the right-wingers will be screaming for cheap and easy birth control, real sex ed. and safe and legal abortions.

It's almost worth de-funding the damn thing ourselves and burning all the clinics to the ground. Often the best way to fix a broken system is to just crash the fucking thing and start over. By the time we got done the GOP would be be passing out birth control pills and condoms like candy to every teenager in the country.

Dems already pass out birth control like they're skittles.
Which, of course, would be a bad thing because...ummm...I forget.

No, but abortions are still occurring.....ummmmmmm
So?

What is the objection to birth control again?
Anyone who objects to birth control is a moron..
Any pro lifer who objects to birth control and abortion needs to go to japan before it legalized the pill..

I so wish that I could just shutter PP for a couple of years, and when the bills come due for all the new babies, including the ones their slut daughters had, the right-wingers will be screaming for cheap and easy birth control, real sex ed. and safe and legal abortions.

It's almost worth de-funding the damn thing ourselves and burning all the clinics to the ground. Often the best way to fix a broken system is to just crash the fucking thing and start over. By the time we got done the GOP would be be passing out birth control pills and condoms like candy to every teenager in the country.

So?

Any pro lifer who objects to birth control and abortion needs to go to japan before it legalized the pill..
People must be punished for having sexual intercourse for pleasure and not procreation.

So?

People must be punished for having sexual intercourse for pleasure and not procreation.
I wouldn't be surprised if people believed this.. Oh wait, they do.. LOL.

Nothing will ever stop them from happening
look at what prohibition did for alcohol
or the war on drugs.

Of course not. Do you know who was for prohibition?
Oh no not the it was the democrats ploy again.
Guess what the democrats have evolved

I don't even bother citing any sources that are left wing, since the rwers on here will just ignore them, despite the fact that TP links to other sources..
I accept that but it's so difficult when facts have a clear liberal bias.
Where else can you go?
Yeah, the evil liberal marxist muslims have infiltrated all levels of our society.. HELP US DONALD.

So?

You sound gay.

Nothing will ever stop them from happening
look at what prohibition did for alcohol
or the war on drugs.

Of course not. Do you know who was for prohibition?
Oh no not the it was the democrats ploy again.
Guess what the democrats have evolved
Republicans have also evolved, but in the wrong direction.. Remember the republicans of 1956?

So?

They do the Mormons are a fine example.

So?

You sound gay.
Is that supposed to be an insult?

So?

They do the Mormons are a fine example.
Not just the mormons.. :shock:

I don't even bother citing any sources that are left wing, since the rwers on here will just ignore them, despite the fact that TP links to other sources..
I accept that but it's so difficult when facts have a clear liberal bias.
Where else can you go?
Facts that have any kind of bias are by definition opinion not fact.
Everything has bias to someone else who disagrees with it, I just follow the facts, I'll even look at fox news occasionally and follow the source trail..

Government shutdown is a two way street and democrats always get the benefit of the doubt by the liberal media. The real question is whether democrats are so determined to fund PP's alleged criminal harvesting of human body parts that they would be wiling to shut down the freaking government to keep the PP alleged criminal conspiracy funded..

Government shutdown is a two way street and democrats always get the benefit of the doubt by the liberal media. The real question is whether democrats are so willing to fund PP's alleged criminal harvesting of human body parts that they would be wiling to shut down government to keep the PP funded..
You actually believe PP is illegally harvesting body parts?

Government shutdown is a two way street and democrats always get the benefit of the doubt by the liberal media. The real question is whether democrats are so determined to fund PP's alleged criminal harvesting of human body parts that they would be wiling to shut down the freaking government to keep the PP alleged criminal conspiracy funded..
Absolute bullshit.

The democrats are not the ones who are pushing for a shutdown

The democrats are not the ones who are pushing for a shutdown
Don't let facts get in the way of the right wing narrative.

Forum List

Back