Donald Trump: No Black Presidents For A While Because Of Obama (Thank God!)

I'm afraid that is true. We are about to miss out on some excellent choices just because of Obama and his terrible decisions.

Another true statement from Trump. How amazing it is to get such naked truth from a presidential candidate.

Donald Trump No Black Presidents For A While Because Of Obama

Actually, I disagree. You will vote for the person that best support your ideas, and if that person is Black(Or Native American, Asian, Hispanic, etc..) you are going to vote for him.

In other words, the average racist racism is not as virulent as their politics. I guarantee you will see another minority as president. Also, there is still a chance of seeing another black president.

Ben Carson from a few days ago:

"There was racism," Carson said about growing up. "There still is. And there always will be, as long as there are people with small brains and evil forces to stimulate them." He recalled a nurse at Johns Hopkins University assuming he was an orderly rather than a doctor. He didn't blame her for her "ignorance," he said. Instead, Carson corrected her nicely -- "They would turn about 18 shades of read" -- and he'd have made a "friend for life."

I've said it here before. If you refuse to vote for a black person because there was one shitty black president then you are a textbook racist. We have had a large number of shitty white presidents, and nobody says they won't vote for a white guy because of it.

A nice cheap shot at Ben Carson by the racist Trump.
Trump isn't racist.

Yeah and you're not either. :eusa_liar:

What the fuck do you think ascribing perceived failures to the POTUS' race means?

"Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day." --- Donald The Rump, quoted in Trumped!: The Inside Story of the Real Donald Trump -His Cunning Rise and Spectacular Fall

“I have a great relationship with the blacks. I’ve always had a great relationship with the blacks.” (As Washington Post columnist Eugene Robinson–4/19/11–observed regarding Trump’s awkward boast: “Yes, he said ‘the blacks.’ Twice.”)​

McRacist won't even get that one...

Trump injected himself into a racial controversy in 1989 when, after a white female jogger was raped in Central Park, he took out full-page newspaper ads calling for the executions of the five people arrested–all minors aged 14 to 16 years old, four of them African-American and one Latino. All five were later exonerated after being convicted on the basis of what turned out to be false confessions, the crime actually having been committed by a lone serial rapist (New York Times, 12/8/02, 12/9/03).​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back