Rams vs Saints

who will win?

• Total voters
Saints had plenty of opportunities to put it away and didn’t

But that Pass Interference was a no brainer. Any time the defender doesn’t turn to face the ball and runs thru the receiver ...it is automatic

Yep, and it literally cost the Saints the trip to the Super Bowl. First down there and they can run the clock down and kick the FG. That ref should be canned.

I think they were in....end of the game, let them play mode

But that was blatant

But that Pass Interference was a no brainer. Any time the defender doesn’t turn to face the ball and runs thru the receiver ...it is automatic

Yep, and it literally cost the Saints the trip to the Super Bowl. First down there and they can run the clock down and kick the FG. That ref should be canned.

But that was blatant

So blatant.

That’s why they need replay for PI calls

But that was blatant

So blatant.
What about the no call for delay of game before the Saints score late in the 3rd? Play clock was clearly at 0

-Geaux

But that was blatant

So blatant.
What about the no call for delay of game before the Saints score late in the 3rd? Play clock was clearly at 0

-Geaux

That’s a bad call, but there was still over a quarter of football to play, so it’s just a bad call, and not one that literally and positively changes the outcome of the game.

But that was blatant

So blatant.

-Geaux

That’s a bad call, but there was still over a quarter of football to play, so it’s just a bad call, and not one that literally and positively changes the outcome of the game.

No, the bad call that determined the game was with less than 2 minutes left in the 4th where the guy not only did pass interference but an illegal helmet to helmet hit and it wasn't called. The NFL admits they blew the call. It should have given the Saints the ball first and goal at about the 2. They could have run off the clock and made a chip shot field goal for the win.

But that was blatant

terrible non-call, clearly pass interference. Two members of that officiating crew are from LA. We will never know if they blew it on purpose but it puts a taint on the entire NFL (which already is very tainted by the kneelers and a season of bad calls).

Wont be watching the super bowl this year. One team that doesn't deserve to be there and one that no one wants there.

Clearly the NFL wanted the Rams in order to build a fan base for their new stadium and the Pats to get the big market support from the northeast. The league seems to be trying to destroy itself.

That’s why they need replay for PI calls

agree, there needs to be some kind of review system for close calls or non-calls. The refs don't hesitate to pick up a flag if they think there was no foul, so they should throw them late when they clearly miss a call.

The Rams do not belong in in the SuperBowl!
I believe the Rams gave the game ball to the Ref that blew the call and named him the MVP

But that was blatant

terrible non-call, clearly pass interference. Two members of that officiating crew are from LA. We will never know if they blew it on purpose but it puts a taint on the entire NFL (which already is very tainted by the kneelers and a season of bad calls).

Wont be watching the super bowl this year. One team that doesn't deserve to be there and one that no one wants there.

Clearly the NFL wanted the Rams in order to build a fan base for their new stadium and the Pats to get the big market support from the northeast. The league seems to be trying to destroy itself.
I wanted to see Drew Brees get another shot at the SB

Coming off of one of his best seasons

Forum List

Back