Todays NFL games

Hey Guys,
I wanted to be the first to say congrats to Sealy, and Dan Campbell and the Detroit Lions!

The Rams showed grit, but my prediction was that early on, the Lions offense would dictate the outcome, because the Rams defense was vulnerable.

The Lions were 3rd in offensive yards in the NFL in 2023, 2nd only to the 49ers and Dolphins.

More to come tommorow, what do you guys think?

LIONS! I'm happy for all the long suffering fans including my Michigan relatives.
Good for them, I was hoping they would do it.

As a kid I spent a lot of time visiting with my grandad, who lived in Detroit.

Depending on when I was there to visit, he never failed to take me to a Piston, Tiger or Lions game.

Hey Guys,
I wanted to be the first to say congrats to Sealy, and Dan Campbell and the Detroit Lions!

The Rams showed grit, but my prediction was that early on, the Lions offense would dictate the outcome, because the Rams defense was vulnerable.

The Lions were 3rd in offensive yards in the NFL in 2023, 2nd only to the 49ers and Dolphins.

More to come tommorow, what do you guys think?
The Bills should roll the Steelers and does it really matter who wins the Eagles Bucs game?

Lions 24 Rams 23. Pretty good game to watch, coulda gone either way. But the Lions did a good job limiting the Rams to FGs instead of TDs when they got down close to paydirt and IMHO that was the difference. I've been a Lions fan since 1962 when I saw my 1st Lions game on an old black and white TV at grandpa's house on T'Day, the picture was so grainy you couldn't see the ball in the air. Feeling good right now.

I think Detroit matches up better with Tampa than they do with Phily, Jalen Hurts can really expose their defensive deficiencies.
Looking at their overall defensive performance for the entire season, I agree, however, the Eagles have struggled in the last month of this season.
It will be interesting to see which Eagles team shows up today.

I thought the Lions had a good shot but the Cowboys game was a shocker. 27-0 at home? The only time Dak started making throws was against the Packers second string. Wow brutal.
My guess is that he will be faced with some soul searching after that performance.

I think that it's a foregone conclusion that McCarthy is getting the ax.

Forum List

Back