I've Never Seen A More Obvious Case Of Pass Interference In My Life...And Nobody Threw A Flag

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The game's rigged.
I've never seen a better example of pass-interference on that no-call, which would have ended the game.

That was total horseshit.
Not only did he interfere with him but he hit him in the head, an obvious personal-foul.

The game's rigged.
I've never seen a better example of pass-interference on that no-call, which would have ended the game.

Not only did he interfere with him but he hit him in the head, an obvious personal-foul.
Even my dad called me and said it happened.

Will la ram fan complain now that the game is rigged in his teams favor?

The game's rigged.

I think the Saints were robbed for some strange reason.
I can't figure out why.

The game's rigged.

I can't figure out why.
There is a science to refereeing. If it were in LA I would say the refs dont want to be booed but it was in NO.

They may not want a penalty deciding the game. Let them play. Maybe they’d been letting it go all

The game's rigged.

I can't figure out why.
There is a science to refereeing. If it were in LA I would say the refs dont want to be booed but it was in NO.

They may not want a penalty deciding the game. Let them play. Maybe they’d been letting it go all

They make sure to hire the ones that are blind in one eye and can't see out of the other one...

ADA requirements would prohibit the NFL from discriminating against prospective refs who have poor eyesight, and provide reasonable accommodations.

The way the Saints seasons have ended these last two years makes me glad to be a Browns fan. Last year was bad, but at least it was on the team. This year to have it taken away like that after they busted their ass all season, simply awful.

Either make penalties (all penalties!!!!) review-able or don't have reviews for anything. This was a travesty

And save the "if the Saints hadn't been in that situation" garbage....

I have no love for the Saints, and especially none for Sean Payton as I think he is an egotistical jerk like many head coaches, however, that did look pretty blatant.

The game's rigged.

I can't figure out why.
It is called a mistake. Not every thing is a friggin conspiracy.

The game's rigged.

I can't figure out why.
It is called a mistake. Not every thing is a friggin conspiracy.
I'm sorry, but the reason there is more than one official is that it eliminates possible "mistakes" like this.
Pass-interference and Holding are two penalties that the NFL uses to shave points and control the game.
In this case the no-call was so blatant and obvious that the only people in the entire stadium that missed the call was the officials.

I'm sorry, but the reason there is more than one official is that it eliminates possible "mistakes" like this.
Pass-interference and Holding are two penalties that the NFL uses to shave points and control the game.
In this case the no-call was so blatant and obvious that the only people in the entire stadium that missed the call was the officials.

It is interesting that both games had controversial calls, nor non calls that determined who would be in the Super Bowl. I can understand why people would think it was fixed. I would add bad Roughing the Passer calls to the above list as potential game changers.

The game's rigged.

I can't figure out why.

Sorry. This was an example of a player that was going for the head of another player. The reason for that rule is to prevent injury.
Fuck the game. Giving someone a concussion is not less important than deciding which way the game should go.
And often penalties decide who wins and who loses.That happens every week.
You can't turn your head and ignore something this blatant.

Forum List

Back