Todays NFL games

My big bet is lost. DAL -2.5 U55.5. As much pain as DAL has caused me Over decades, I am not that unhappy. Feel stupid. Wish I would go with what I am thinking more.

I just got Ceedy over 70yds to get 1/2 of the bigger loss back. I parlayed with LOVE over 200yds.

I have DAL GB over 50.5 in a 3 way parlay still alive but won’t know till Monday events.
Rams at Lions on now.

Well he has had 3 straight division titles so I don't know that he gets canned, maybe Dan Quinn if they are looking for a scapegoat.
Nah he‘s gone. Though I’m not sure they will get anyone better. Jerry is way to involved and high end coaches aren’t going to deal with it because they can coach elsewhere and don’t have to.

Nah he‘s gone. Though I’m not sure they will get anyone better. Jerry is way to involved and high end coaches aren’t going to deal with it because they can coach elsewhere and don’t have to.

Jerrys old. Why dont these people just sell the team? You can’t take it with you.

Never did like the onside kick rule. The receiving team can touch the ball anywhere. But the kicking team has to wait 10 yds?

DET goes to halftime with three timeouts? They should not lose them IMO.

Maybe if he can get Belichick. Otherwise I think he'd stick with McCarthy. But who knows what that guy's gonna do. Maybe he'll make himself the Head Coach.

Maybe if he can get Belichick. Otherwise I think he'd stick with McCarthy. But who knows what that guy's gonna do. Maybe he'll make himself the Head Coach.
No way Belichick goes to Dallas. He didn’t like doing pressers. The owners on TV constantly and does a semiweekly radio show. Besides the fact that it’s not the defense that’s killing them it’s the QB and the offense which isn’t Bills forte. When Philly loses and fires Sirianni that’s where Bill will go.

kick it 1 Yd and jump on it. How would the receiving team have any chance at the ball?

I think I posted wrong. I’ll l have to rethink it. It seems like the recieving team can touch it earlier than kicking team? Or so I thought? I need to read the rule.

I think I posted wrong. I’ll l have to rethink it. It seems like the recieving team can touch it earlier than kicking team? Or so I thought? I need to read the rule.
I believe you are correct. The ball isn’t live until it goes 10 yards. It’s also a penalty if it doesn’t go 10 yds

Forum List

Back